A Recent Pic Of Bobby Heenan

ultimo the great

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just seeing that pic, i can't bring myself to watch the video :(

Even as a kid, when it was still 'real' & Bobby led all the 'bad guys' against the 'good guys', i still loved him & found him incredibly funny.He was just pure class as a manager & a commentator

Just seeing that pic, i can't bring myself to watch the video :(

You should watch the video. It shows that even though he may be physically disabled, unable to talk etc, he is still full of life and enjoying himself, and loved being in the ring at the show, and seemed honoured with the award he was given.

I`m hating the way most folk here have written the guy off already, saying its a sad thing to see and that he looks terrible.

fuck, the guys had major reconstructive surgey on his jaw and been placed in a chemically enduced coma.

yet hes still Bobby Heenan and hes still a weasle.

The guys a fucking living legend and has forgotten more than most workers will ever learn.

I have no tears for bobby, I know if i were in his position he`d probably have set up a charity in my name and stole the money by now!

• 2 weeks later...
Just to depress us even more, here's some closer looking Bobby Heenan pictures. I feel worse after seeing this to be honest.

Not as bad as he feels I bet.

I'd imagine it won't be long now judging by the look of him but he's going to leave behind a legacy that most of us could only dream of. A true legend of a man.

Just to depress us even more, here's some closer looking Bobby Heenan pictures. I feel worse after seeing this to be honest.

16339_1298077177945_1410861102_875549_56132_n.jpg

I think that is actually a really nice photo, but may be thats just me. Considering all the crap he has been through jaw reconstructions cancer, infections and the like, Iam amazed he is still going

• 1 year later...

Archived