DVDs and Films You Have Watched Recently #2

The Cum Doctor

• Paid Members

In relation to that last post I watched Godfather III last night and was not on par with the first films, it still was a very strong film. The story may have been the most flimsy of the bunch but it was still an engrossing finale. I even bypassed the famed Sofia Coppola performance. Some great stuff all round, and it might be my favorite film trilogy now. Part III is a good continuation from Part II and I enjoyed how it closely mirrored the story of Part I somewhat. Very glad I've finally got round to seeing them.

Edited by Chilli_Dog

Perhaps if you slowed down the relentless pace and quantity of your posting, the UKFF would actually have time to process your inputs properly Chilli.

• Paid Members
In relation to that last post I watched Godfather III last night and was not on par with the first films, it still was a very strong film. The story may have been the most flimsy of the bunch but it was still an engrossing finale. I even bypassed the famed Sofia Coppola performance. Some great stuff all round, and it might be my favorite film trilogy now. Part III is a good continuation from Part II and I enjoyed how it closely mirrored the story of Part I somewhat. Very glad I've finally got round to seeing them.

I think it's probably my favorite trilogy too, till they get around to making Weekend at Bernie's III.

Ladies and Gentleman of the UKFF I ask of you, neigh, I plead of you; DO NOT let some naughty bugger spoil 'Cabin In The Woods' for you. Just don't.

Don't investigate, don't research, don't ask; just get your arse into a cinema.

Just saw an advanced screening, i've never seen a film as joyous or as entertaining. It's fucking excellent.

Can I ask this; the trailer shows what looks like a shadowy government agency watching the pretty teens in peril via monitors and such. That's in a 30-second fucking teaser and now I feel like the entire thing has been spoiled. Has it?

No. Not slightly.

Put it this way, I assumed the trailer gave away too much. I now think the trailer was pretty fucking genius.

Sweet, I felt the way Mr. Seven felt, but glad to know that! I had heard the whole don't read reviews etc, but when i saw the TV ad I felt it was all ruined for me! Glad its not, can't wait now!

Edited by Cobra1000

• Paid Members

I've just watched 'Cool Hand Luke'. Owned it on DVD for about 6 years and finally watched it. Great little film and great to see George Kennedy outside of his Naked Gun roles. Morgan Woodward is fucking menacing and he doesn't even have any dialogue. I recommend for anyone who hasn't seen it.

Edited by Chilli_Dog

• Paid Members
Absolutely blinding film, and just leaves me disappointed that George Kennedy was frequently left to redeem utter shite b-movies, because he's fantastic in that movie. Newman is Newman, which is basically a mark of quality.

Yeah, Kennedy was just that bloke in the Naked Gun movies until seeing this, his role as Dragline is just brilliant.

Tomorrow it's 'Animal House' with the missus. I'm really hoping this film isn't a disappointment. A few friends have spoke highly of it.

Edited by Chilli_Dog

• Paid Members
Ladies and Gentleman of the UKFF I ask of you, neigh, I plead of you; DO NOT let some naughty bugger spoil 'Cabin In The Woods' for you. Just don't.

It's written by Joss Whedon therefore it's already spoiled.