DVDs and Films You Have Watched Recently #2

The Cum Doctor

I need help looking for a film: I saw this film on Sky Movies years ago. Its about this bloke, who's mates set him up on blind date with this girl. When he knocks on the door she has cold feet, so he waits outside her door all night not getting the message and the rejection turns him into a full on rapey basketcase. Any ideas what its called?

Gatso: A Night In The Life Of.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

As Sev recommends, Suspiria is high quality. The Bird With The Crystal Plumage is about as 'normal' as his films get, though, but Inferno was also pretty good.

Argento is technically a very fine director but he's very hard work.

• Paid Members

I recommend Deep Red, Suspiria and Inferno over The Bird with the Crystal Plumage and Phenomena. Watch Suspiria before Inferno ideally. It's sort of a thematic sequel. Deep Red is closer to a traditional Slasher film than the other two. Those three are really special in my opinion.

• Paid Members

What's the story with that site? I just expected it to be full of public domain titles but it's got some great stuff on it like Subway and The Exterminator. I've never heard of it before, thanks for the recommendation.

On a similar note, and I'm not sure how this site is still going, but for any Asian horror fans, this site has got loads of free stuff to watch:-

http://asian-horror-movies.com/

The streams are pretty crap quality but if you're like me and don't really care, you could find a load of great stuff on here.

What's the story with that site? I just expected it to be full of public domain titles but it's got some great stuff on it like Subway and The Exterminator. I've never heard of it before, thanks for the recommendation.

The free ones must be ad-supposed. I've just had a look and clicked on Day of the Dead. There's nine ad breaks in it.

Edited by King Pitcos