DVDs and Films You Have Watched Recently #2

The Cum Doctor

• Paid Members
Just watched Limitless, not amazing, but pretty good. 3 stars, I felt they could have done more with De Niro. The Blu Ray is for you if you like Bradley Cooper, I've never seen such Blue Eyes :love:

I have this next on the list. Just watched Burke and Hare. It was all a bit meh and nothingy...not bad but...meh?

• Paid Members

Seen a few films lately.

Cars 2 - Saw it at the cinema. Animation was utterly spectacular again but I thought the story was overly complicated and the charm of the first film was lost. It's a good film and I'm sure I'll enjoy it on second viewing now my expectations have crashed.

Hunt to Kill - Steve Austin film on premiere recently. I quite enjoyed it but it's pretty hokey. The line at the end "When I hunt, I hunt to kill" is vomit inducing. if it was wrestling, no way would Austin say that shit. He'd have taken his ball home.

Crazy Heart - Been meaning to watch this for ages. Jeff Bridges is absolutely brilliant in it. He's in every scene (or just about) and carries it beautifully. I loved the soundtrack and it tells a good story. It does feel a little odd when it jumps 16 months of story. Suppose I'd still be watching it now if they hadn't.

Crazy Heart - Been meaning to watch this for ages. Jeff Bridges is absolutely brilliant in it. He's in every scene (or just about) and carries it beautifully. I loved the soundtrack and it tells a good story. It does feel a little odd when it jumps 16 months of story. Suppose I'd still be watching it now if they hadn't.

He pretty much always is! Watched Last Picture Show last night and whilst dated good little flick

i recently watched some of my ever growing bluray steelbook collection, namely 2012 and the adjustment beaurau.

2012 was ok but i got bored 90 mins in, and when i saw there was nearly another hour left, i just switched off, i figured they woule survive somehow anyway.

the adjustment beaurau or however its spelt, was an ok movie, it sounded like it would be more like inception than it actually was.

also watched usual supects on bluray for the first time, such an amazing movie but the bluray has absolutely no extras, which sucks as i wanted to see more about the making of or any deleted stuff. each time i see it i try to look for more from the film.

oh and due to playing lego potc ive watched curse of the black pearl again, looks amazing in HD and still a great film, just a shame the rest got progressively worse and longer too.

im looking forward to Scarface out next month though, but other than that i cant be bothered to watch any films even though out of 450 blurays ive seen maybe 50 of them.

A deliberate trolling of everyone. Doesn't everyone think it's shit? (including me, btw)

if youre talking about juno, i dont think its shit and i would say the majority dont.

but i cant remember a single quote from it, maybe thats a good thing. i do remember ellen page being very unlikeable compared to the entire rest for the cast, im not a fan of her, she was the worst part of inception.

I'm taking a break from the Tottenham thread...

... so apparently this Planet of the Apes movie is actually really good and some are labelling it 'best movie of the summer' - might have to push Capt. America and Super 8 to the side to make way for this I think.

• Paid Members

I watched both Friends with benefits and No strings attached this week and you know what i found both of them pretty decent. If i had to pick 1 of the 2 i would go with Friends with Benefits due to Kunis being a 10 out of 10ner and J.T is just smooth as fuck.

Then watched The Lincoln Lawyer. Read the book this week and thought the film stuck to it pretty great. Like Mathew McConaughey said in the special features it's a 500 page book and 120 page script so your going to miss some small Golden Nuggets.

McConaughey is up there with J.T on the smoothness level. Many may disagree but i see McConaughey becoming a bigger player in Hollywood.

Oh yeah watched Wicker Park as well which was pretty shit due to the crazy storyline.

Just watched Bad Lieutenant for the first time on Blu Ray. Really good film. Not usually a fan of Nicholas Cage but he was pretty fucking good in this. Going to watch True Grit also on BR next.

And a quick question, is there a way to use Turtle beach headphones without the xbox, I havent got surround sound and thought Blu rays would sound better through the headphones than my TV but not sure if its possible?