General politics discussion thread

David

Re: Lister must be suspended talk, mickey the bell-end was actually using the Daily Mail as a source.

OVERRULED

Really Mickey, if you're going to come onto this board, then the very least you could do is respect the laws of the board, without deciding you have better laws. That simply will not stand.

• Paid Members
Would you say that's kind of a problem with street protests generally, mickey?

Not really, regular street protests are usually marches, but when you occupy a space there should be a clear reason behind it & hope it leads to change or even a negotiation.

But these folks just seem to be there, nothing seems to be happening at all.

I mean the motivation point that you made. That people may be doing it for their own motivations, and it's difficult to know what they are.

Re: Lister must be suspended talk, mickey the bell-end was actually using the Daily Mail as a source.

OVERRULED

Really Mickey, if you're going to come onto this board, then the very least you could do is respect the laws of the board, without deciding you have better laws. That simply will not stand.

So you either have rules or you don't, making them up, overruling them without good reason or simply ignoring them invalidates any rules that you set up.

It therefore breeds anarchy and distrust for the powers that be, a bit like the point that are being made in this thread.

People should be treated fairly, correct?

JNLister has been suspended. Thanks for reading and lets move on.

Can I ask for a clarification neil? If mickey posts in the General Politics thread, it's going to be very hard to discuss with him about politics WITHOUT mentioning the E*F as that's where his politics lie.

Should mickey therefore be banned from this thread OR (my preference) references to the EDF be allowed within this one thread?

Edit: posted before neil's last warning :(

Edited by Loki

• Moderators

No. The whole point is that mickey needs to prove he can post about subjects other than the fucking EDL. Other people need to prove that they can get past an image in the sig and stop making stupid pot shots (i.e. kiffy).

If anyone wants to continue this thrilling discussion into this please use the pinned thread.