General politics discussion thread

David

North korea's not too fussed about muslims though, they're all about communism. And going by the wiki leaks, even china can't be bothered with backing them up anymore, they're just too mental. Don't see north korea as having much bearing on it to be honest.

But the arab world as a whole, are not exactly enamoured with america and the uk at the moment, diplomatically speaking it'd be mental. Financially it'd be mental in the current climate. I can't see it happening unless iran push their luck alot more than that.

He did, but he was a mental fundamentalist christian who didn't believe in evolution and was almost entirely answerable to oil companies.

Oboma on the other hand is actually a functioning human being, is not so hugely linked to oil, and has the biggest financial crisis of the last 80 years to try and get through.

I'd say both are safe for the moment.

But that's not why he went though, the media are having a few hints about it, cos it makes the story a bit juicier. But him lying about what the bloke was up to, and the clear shadyness of the whole set up. Whether he not he took it up the ass from him doesn't come into it.

Exactly, it's been quite frustrating to hear the BBC refer to "allegations about his private life". It's not about his private life, it's about massive corruption.

Sadly, most haven't figured it out even though an MP was snapped with papers on Number 10s doorstep that told us what the score is...

Afghanistan, Iraq and Libya have newish central banks. They are now members of "The 187 IMF Countries".

I think the countries left outside of the "Central Bankers" web are:

Venezuela, Syria, Iran, North Korea, Russia and China .

Although, it's hard to find this stuff out. 187 member countries is a fact.

Syria are next... and then World War 3.

One group of people have been on the winning side of every major war over the past 150 or so years.... the people who finance the regimes. The Central Bankers.

Edited by aaron

So there's a secret bankers conspiracy to go to war with anyone who doesn't bank with them, and the whole muslim terrorism, oil, urge for living space for the german people, every other historical reason behind the major wars was just a conspiracy by bankers who secretly rule the world?

And they were careless enough to have documentation showing this on show outside of number 10?

Edited by Kiffy

So there's a secret bankers conspiracy to go to war with anyone who doesn't bank with them, and the whole muslim terrorism, oil, urge for living space for the german people, every other historical reason behind the major wars was just a conspiracy by bankers who secretly rule the world?

Does the idea of a group of powerful people wanting to become more powerful really seem all that far out to you?

Sadly, most haven't figured it out even though an MP was snapped with papers on Number 10s doorstep that told us what the score is...

Afghanistan, Iraq and Libya have newish central banks. They are now members of "The 187 IMF Countries".

I think the countries left outside of the "Central Bankers" web are:

Venezuela, Syria, Iran, North Korea, Russia and China .

Although, it's hard to find this stuff out. 187 member countries is a fact.

Syria are next... and then World War 3.

One group of people have been on the winning side of every major war over the past 150 or so years.... the people who finance the regimes. The Central Bankers.

Isn't this bollocks more at home in the conspiracy thread?

Does the idea of a group of powerful people wanting to become more powerful really seem all that far out to you?

Not at all, I have no doubt that oil interests were massively important in the iraq war, I have no doubt that cameron and co are ensuring a status quo that favours the 1% instead of the 99% (to coin a recent phrase). The conspiracies for power and money and there for all to see, it's part of the status quo.

I question the possibility of bankers having the power to create the situations that led to the wars of the previous 150 years, I question whether or not they could down the twin towers, or create al qaida, or engineer the rise of adolf hitler. I don't think they'd have allowed the rise and collapse of the sub prime market, as it fucked with and continues to fuck with the world economy so badly, I don't see why - with all their power - they'd allow so much free trade with china to endanger their position as banking superpowers, when they could so easily simply get all 187 to break off all trade with them.

It's so awe inspiringly easy to debunk and so monumentarily retarded that you I shouldn't even have to start.

I'm sure rich and powerful people do live large at the expense of the rest of the world but it's called capitalism, it's there in plain view and the populace at large thinks it's the very best option we have. Given that, you don't need further ridiculous conspiracies, the real ones are right there.

Not at all, I have no doubt that oil interests were massively important in the iraq war, I have no doubt that cameron and co are ensuring a status quo that favours the 1% instead of the 99% (to coin a recent phrase). The conspiracies for power and money and there for all to see, it's part of the status quo.

I question the possibility of bankers having the power to create the situations that led to the wars of the previous 150 years, I question whether or not they could down the twin towers, or create al qaida, or engineer the rise of adolf hitler. I don't think they'd have allowed the rise and collapse of the sub prime market, as it fucked with and continues to fuck with the world economy so badly, I don't see why - with all their power - they'd allow so much free trade with china to endanger their position as banking superpowers, when they could so easily simply get all 187 to break off all trade with them.

It's so awe inspiringly easy to debunk and so monumentarily retarded that you I shouldn't even have to start.

I'm sure rich and powerful people do live large at the expense of the rest of the world but it's called capitalism, it's there in plain view and the populace at large thinks it's the very best option we have. Given that, you don't need further ridiculous conspiracies, the real ones are right there.

Yeah, I'll agree with you there. That's taking it a whole load of steps too far to be honest.

He didn't actually say anything even approaching that.

He didn't actually say anything even approaching that.

That certainly seemed to be the inference, unless he was simply saying that the winning side always had the benefit of being financed by the central banks. But the clear inference seemed to be that these wars were happening to ensure central banks could extend their reach.

Oh an interesting aside, EDL's first blackpool demo drew 1,500, the demo today only drew 150, it would seem the movement already declining massively and quickly.

Don't answer btw mickey, this isn't to start a debate with you, simply mentioning todays politics in the politics thread.