General politics discussion thread

David

Who were "the bad men" that we were wanting to "get" in Afghanistan, Mickey?

That guy, what's his name? Bin Liner?

Ah, I see. So, you buy into the whole scenario of us being the good guys, fighting for the freedom of our people, whilst the nasty foreigners are the bad guys?

Who were "the bad men" that we were wanting to "get" in Afghanistan, Mickey?

That guy, what's his name? Bin Liner?

Ah, I see. So, you buy into the whole scenario of us being the good guys, fighting for the freedom of our people, whilst the nasty foreigners are the bad guys?

Without wishing to align myself with big mickey, perhaps this particular "nasty foreigner" was a bad guy? The evidence would certainly seem to suggest so.

Without wishing to align myself with big mickey, perhaps this particular "nasty foreigner" was a bad guy? The evidence would certainly seem to suggest so.

Wasn't he on good terms with the US during the Russian invasion of Afghanistan?

Wasn't he on good terms with the US during the Russian invasion of Afghanistan?

Absolutely. That's foreign policy for you!

Regardless of what's gone before, I'd argue that he was a bad man, and though I'd have preferred for him to be arrested and put on trial rather than murdered in cold blood, he made his own bed.

hmm

the alkys found out the yanks were planing an invasion for oil only for the yanks to be out smarted by the alkys by smashing into the stock market.

i just got told this on black ops, needless to say alot of people were shouting abuse.

Edited by buba3d

Regardless of what's gone before, I'd argue that he was a bad man, and though I'd have preferred for him to be arrested and put on trial rather than murdered in cold blood, he made his own bed.

He made his own bed? That kind of logic would suggest that the US got what was coming to them on 9/11 for fucking with the middle-east then?

If any other nation, especially one not on the good side of us or the USA decided to send their special forces into a foreign country and take some fucker out without clearance there would be all hell to pay.