The Pavel Florin Supporters Club and Cricket Thread

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members
Been another good day for our lads, Collingwoods catch to remove Ponting was brilliant. Mitch Johnson is currently smashing it everywhere and giving it large, but this is another massively promising start for us.

Really poor last hour. Should have had them penned in for 220 at the most. I've got a bad feeling about this one. I can feel an England collapse coming. Hope I'm wrong.

Collingwood has to be right up there with the best at the moment in terms of fielding. He is normally super reliable and takes some cracking catches making them look routine and simple when they are far from it.

Was spitting my coco pops at the telly earlier as i had Hussey top Aussie batsmen at 5/1 and saw Johnson pip that by one single fucking run. Fortunately it was over the 1st and 2nd innings so hopefully he can continue his good form and get me some dosh!

Edited by Stylin_and_Profilin

• Moderators
Collingwood has to be right up there with the best at the moment in terms of fielding. He is normally super reliable and takes some cracking catches making them look routine and simple when they are far from it.

I agree. I'd say he's our best fielder since Graeme Hick.

Cracking performance this morning by the lads. If we can have retained the Ashes by Sunday, that'll be spectacular. I wouldn't be surprised if the Aussies do some England-esque in the late 80's-early 90's paniocing about changing their captains.

Edited by ButchReedMark