Jump to content

UKFF (Off-topic) Poster of the Year 2008?  

177 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Posted

I voted yesterday and for the life of me i cant think who i voted for. I think it was JLM, but might of been Chest Rockwell, Mr Seven or BazTNM. If any one of those 4 win i wont mind. Though i think JLM has had more enjoyable posts than anyone else in 2008, so he deserves it the most.

 

One of my favourite JLM moments which i remember off the top of my head, came when someone 'i think it was Barrington' (sorry if i'm wrong) said he didn't know who JLM was. Then JLM made a joke about it which this guy took seriously and there was the most bizarre argument/shoot ever by this guy all whilst JLM was making jokes.

 

Obviously i didn't do it justice, but it really was hilarious to read. Though i think i was worked through the whole thing.

  • Paid Members
Posted
At least I know not voting for myself isn't going to cost me the title.

 

I nulled my vote in the interests of neutrality, but you would have had mine.

Posted

Famous Mortimer. I don't agree with him at least 50% of the time, but he's interesting to discuss and debate with, puts forward well-thought out arguments, and understands that a different opinion doesn't make for an enemy. A rarity on the internet.

Posted

This was the tough one. I went for Famous Mortimer, because when it comes to ripping the shit out of something your against with multiple posts, paragraphs and quotes, he is a joy to watch.

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

It was between JLM and Seven, but I eventually went with JLM. Both are still excellent, though, doing a very good job of representing the EHS in the off-topic section.

Edited by Supremo
Posted

I went for Seven, but man, that was tough.

 

I'm a big fan of BazTNM. Never says much really, but what he DOES say is either 1) informative or 2) a decent opinion. I see him as the ultimate proof that quantity doesn't always mean quality on here.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...