What have you been watching on (proper scripted) telly?

Dynamite Duane

Made in Chelsea.

Dogshit televsion.

Indeed. I must admit to watching The Only Way Is Essex, its my guilty pleasure. However, this is just a rubbish copy of it. The one thing that saves TOWIE, is that it knows its shit.

What has been the forums opinion on South Park Season 15 been? I think it's the best yet. Crack Baby Basketball was just nuts.

What has been the forums opinion on South Park Season 15 been? I think it's the best yet. Crack Baby Basketball was just nuts.

hit and miss for me so far. didnt like the first two eps that much, picked up for the royal wedding spoof and the last two have been back to its best

hit and miss for me so far. didnt like the first two eps that much, picked up for the royal wedding spoof and the last two have been back to its best

The royal wedding one for me was awesome. The I-Pad one was mince.

• Paid Members

Any love for NCIS on here? I'm on channel 5 pace (mid season 7), so no spoilers please, but its one of the best things on TV. I started watching season 1 about a year ago, and have got caught up since then. great characters.

Plus the lovely Ziva David :love:

And before her Kate :love::love:

Is NCIS LA any good? The crossover episode with NCIS around season 6 made it look a bit too far fetched with the tech, but going from watching 2-3+ eps a week to just one has left a void.

Just finished watching a documentary on BBC1 about abuse of patients in care homes. Involved an investigative reporter getting a job and using a secret camera to record all kinds of levels of abuse in there, all very openly and performed pretty much by every member of stuff. Im not usually affected by this kind of thing but it genuinely was disgusting, was heartbreaking watching the parents watching footage of their children being abused in a care home. Awful.

I was watching that with no sound at the gym and it was making me angry even though I couldn't hear it. The relatives sat watching it just look devastated. The way care homes are run in this country is a fucking disgrace, the owners of the home are getting

• Paid Members
I have no idea who Roxanna McGee is, but I've seen the first three episodes and there has been a lot of tits so far.

I was unsure about this show after 2 episodes but after watching the 3rd last night I'm sold on it. There's some great characters, and an absolute cunt who I can't wait to see get his comeuppance.

Jaime Lannister?