What have you been watching on (proper scripted) telly?

Dynamite Duane

Only Connect is a good show, it would be a great show if that midden Victoria Coren had nothing to do with it, they should get her better half in.

I'm glad you said that, I completely agree but one of the guys here thinks she is the best thing about the show.

Michael, she's engaged to Davd Mitchell.

• Paid Members
Anyone been watching Metal Evolution on Sky Arts?

its class, well worth watching. I've watched 3 episodes so far and plan on watching the rest on the internet as they are so good. Its well researched, pretty balanced and the main narrator is so enthusiastic its hard not to like.

I watched it when it was run a couple of months ago. At first I treated it as a "there's nothing else on, I'll stick Sky Arts on and maybe get some decent background music", but the show is excellent. It's geeky levels of information packaged perfectly for a non-geeky audience.

I was going to warn them, Keith, but some people don't deserve to be saved.

To rephrase my post.

300-scaled.jpg

carve_2.jpg

200px-Eye_of_Horus_bw.svg.png

skull%20murphy.jpg

Incidentally, if you do a google image search for Keith Houchen, this turns up

jerrylynn.jpg

As do pics of Lucy Porter and Jock Stewart.

• Moderators

Just finished off the most recent series of True Blood.

There was too much religious bollocks going on for my liking but it was still decent overall. SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read

Russell was brilliant throughout, as he always is. I was thrilled to know he'd be back this season at the end of the last one and he didn't disappoint. Tara was tolerable for pretty much the first time ever. Eric continues to be the man. Bill pulled a last minute save from being a lame dickwad the whole time bydrinking the blood at the end. Knowing he'll be back as a raving mentalist most likely makes him OK.

• Paid Members
Incidentally, if you do a google image search for Keith Houchen, this turns up

*THAT image of Richie and Jerry Lynn*

As do pics of Lucy Porter and Jock Stewart.

:laugh: One can only hope that the real Mr Houchen never Googles himself!

• Paid Members

Incidentally, if you do a google image search for Keith Houchen, this turns upAs do pics of Lucy Porter and Jock Stewart.

As do quite a few Steve Keirn pics, for some reason. If you type in PunkStep, the first image to appear is a gif of an arse. I really want it as my sig, but I'd imagine it's a bit NSFW. Here it is, remember possibly NSFWAlso, Olivier Giroud wonderfully appears on the second page of results.