What have you been watching on (proper scripted) telly?

Dynamite Duane

• Paid Members

The season finale of How I Met Your Mother was excellent. Goes some way to making up for the last two seasons mostly being completely shit.

HIMYM for me is one of those shows where even if the quality dips I don't really notice. It's the new Friends, in which it can be on in the background or I can be paying full attention and I'll still enjoy it. The finale was amazing though, so many twists and

It is an amazing show. I think Loki maeby admitted he fancied a 15 year old when it was last discussed.

No maeby about it, I'd have absolutely nailed her to the wall. Alia Shawkat is amazing, and should have a great career ahead of her if there's any justice.The sheer number of in-jokes in Arrested Development is bewildering, there's no way you'll see them all first time. In particular the last series, where they were fighting to save the show, the last few episodes are stuffed with jokes about how they're going to get canned where other shit shows get to carry on.I'm pretty confident the new shows will be good. Everyone involved is back doing it because they love it so much, it's not being done as a cash-in. Not too much time has passed, everyone will still be able to pull off the parts, and the writing was so end-to-end flawless that I'm sure they've got loads of good material.Just looking forward to seeing the sad walk one more time.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_exermAXkU

• Paid Members

The sheer number of in-jokes in Arrested Development is bewildering, there's no way you'll see them all first time. In particular the last series, where they were fighting to save the show, the last few episodes are stuffed with jokes about how they're going to get canned where other shit shows get to carry on.

"The Home Building Office have passed. HBO won't take us.""It's....SHOWTIME!"I fell in love with Maeby watching the show. I don't crae how old she was at the time. I would make sweet sweet love to her.

• Paid Members

Anybody watching Apprentice?

Yes.
Do you want to kick that Stephen in the face also? Such a subtle rat.
I think I've wanted to kick him in the face since the first episode. Can't stand him. He just looks and sounds like one of life's bullshitters.