What have you been watching on (proper scripted) telly?

Dynamite Duane

• Paid Members
Adam Buxton's new show "Bug" on sky atlantic was a good laugh.

Just shows music videos and makes fun of youtube comments but I laughed myself silly at a few points

I think my expectations were a little too high for this but I will keep watching. His episode hosting Buzzcocks was way funnier.

• Moderators

Talk about opposite ends of the spectrum. Truly can't wait for Spartacus to start, but at this point, I can't even be bothered to click on the Walking Dead trailer yet. Not quite bored enough. I lost a lot of faith in humanity this year, with people's massive liking of what is clearly a terrible, terrible show. By rights, Spartacus should be the biggest show on TV right now.

• Paid Members

The Walking Dead trailer actually looks suspiciously good. I gave up on the second season a few episodes in because of it's awfulness but I think I'll give season3 a go (but I predict I will quit again two episodes in).

I'm not usually one for boxsets but i've been working my way through the Sopranos for the past few weeks and am on season 5 now. Amazing series.

i worked my way through this boxset earlier in the year which, like you is unusual as i'm not a huge fan of boxsets. amazing series. one of the things that jumped out the most at me was the character aging, particularly the younger characters from season to season - when you finish go back and watch the first episode again and you'll see what i mean