UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members

A real idiotic markish question coming up from me here, but does anyone know why Ziggler has fallen foul of the top brass? I'm not the chaps biggest fan, but he's great at getting people over (even when he - albeit sporadically - wins matches) and seems a good hand/solid worker type to have around and the crowd seem to respond to him.

• Paid Members
Can anybody refresh my memory on what the issue between Vince McMahon and the Undertaker was in February of 1999? (On-screen of course). I'm watching Best of RAW 2 and coverage of the Ministry vs. Corporation starts with Vince making an Inferno match between Undertaker and Kane (to set up Undertaker burning the bear in the fire) but it doesn't say WHY Vince made the match in the first place, storyline wise. Anybody remember?

The week before, the Undertaker cut an in-ring promo, in which he said:

"McMahon, in time your World Wrestling Federation will belong to me. One by one, they will all fall before my Ministry. Last night, the Boss Man received just a small sample of the power I possess. Last night Boss Man, we let you go. The next time, you won't be so lucky. What we did Mr McMahon, is we went to the heart and soul of your Corporation, and we took him out. Just to let you know that we can take anybody anytime we desire, and there's not a damn thing you can do about it. Now I'm sure you're asking yourself Mr McMahon, how can I be so confident? How can I succeed where so many others have failed? It's simple - I own the key to your heart and soul. While you were preoccupied with your petty obsessions, I have amassed an army. An army that will destroy you and your corporation. Each soul that we take, we take in the name, of a far greater power even than myself. And in that power's name,in it's grandest vision, in it's grandest dream, and in my Ministry's destiny, I will own the WWF."

Later on that night the Ministry abducted Shane McMahon, and gave Shane an envelope, telling him "give this to your father, and tell him it comes from the Lord of Darkness."

Edited by Dearly Devoted Dexter

I was just watching some Bruiser Brody matches on youtube and I came across this video of him working in the AWA against some jobber, I'm just wondering who the british guy is on commentary...his voice sounds so familiar is it the Dynamite Kid, I can't recall him working for the AWA however.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HI7YZq9u1Gg

Edited by C-Rock

Chaps - I've got a fancy dress party coming up, Heroes and Villains, and I think this is the proper opportunity to go to a party dressed as Hulk Hogan.

Where's the best place to buy a Hogan costume? I need T-Shirt, Bandana, glasses, boa and tights and belt would be awesome. I'm going to bleach my tache and have black stubble nWo style.

I don't mind splashing a bit of cash to get decent kit.

When did start using the mesh fence cage as opposed to the blue-bar cage? Was it Benoit/Angle on RAW?

I know they used a mesh fence cage in the 70s & early 80s before the blue-bar cage, which I think debuted at WM2?

Edited by KingOfMetal