UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members
I seem to have convinced myself that a CM Punk & Colt Cabana shoot interview DVD exists, however I haven't been able to find it anywhere, does it actually exist?

There does seem to be one. It was conducted by "Ring of Honor", but nothing appears on their DVD site.

Edited by bAzTNM

Does anyone know which wrestler used "The Best Around" as their theme music. I've had the song stuck in my head for weeks and I know it's because of wrestling, I think it was someone working IWA Mid South around 2003/2004. Any help would be appreciated, it's been bugging me for days.

• Paid Members
Does anyone know which wrestler used "The Best Around" as their theme music. I've had the song stuck in my head for weeks and I know it's because of wrestling, I think it was someone working IWA Mid South around 2003/2004. Any help would be appreciated, it's been bugging me for days.

Chris Hero? It might have been.

Does anyone know when tickets for this years Survivor Series go on sale, or if there's anywhere that lists the on-sale dates for WWE events? There's nothing mentioned on the events section of wwe.com yet. I've always wanted to go to Washington DC and I've also always wanted to go to the Survivor Series (even though these days it's not as good as when it was all 10-man elimination tag matches), so I quite fancy booking myself a holiday...

• Paid Members

You'll be thinking of Frankie Kazarian in PWG. I seem to remember you were quite the PWG fan back in the day.

You'll be thinking of Frankie Kazarian in PWG. I seem to remember you were quite the PWG fan back in the day.

You're quite right sir, thanks, it's been driving me mad. Quite the PWG fan at the moment as well, PWG & Chikara.

Wesna used it in Chick Fight too. PS - it's called "You're the Best".

I think thats Kevin Dunn the actor, not the Anti-Christ who works for WWE. The latter I believe is 5"7, 140lbs and looks like Alvin the Chipmonk. Thanks for looking anyway.

EDIT

I have found one now

600full-kevin-dunn.jpg

Not easy to find, that man must have one huge complex about himself.

Edited by the ultimate jobber

Could also maybe have been Kid Kamikaze from IWS who also used that tune. If it's the same tune as the one i'm thinking of anyway!

The 16 Participants were:

Al Snow

Bart Gunn

Doink the Clown

Repo Man

Steve Blackman

Pete Gas

Bob Backlund

Gangrel

The Goon

IRS

Flash Funk

Scotty II Hotty

Skinner

Jim Neidhart

Sgt. Slaughter

Gillberg

... then The Million Dollar Man was a surprise entrant at the end.