UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members

Robbie X was only a 13 year old kid at the time, but his natural talent was obvious and despite his age Gauntley was pretty desperate to showcase him (and to be the first promoter to do so). I guess the mini Ligero match was a way of getting him in front of a crowd in a no pressure situation. I don't agree with promoters using minors at all, but it can't be denied that the lad is a wonderkid.

• Paid Members
Where did Dem Wans calling Kane and Daniel Bryan Team Friendship come from?

In a skit Dr. Shelby suggested they become a team and their name should be "Team Friendship", which the crowd popped for. I guess Team Friendship was the first name, even if it was unofficial.

• Paid Members

Speaking of injuries, Evan Bourne's been off TV since January. The first few months were for suspension, but he's still been out for an absolute age. Anyone know when he's due back?

Henry's been gone almost six months too. He's been sorely missed, the show's gone to shit without him. When's he back?

What's happened to Hunico and his mate?

Hunico is out with an injury I think, no idea about Haku Jr.

Didn't Regal suggest on an NXT that Hunico was suspended? Made a comment about him being a naughty boy we won't be seeing for a while during a Camancho match?