UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

Does anyone else watch the videos on thecubsfan youtube channel? And if so have you been having problems with them? I get five minutes towards the end of matches and Youtube decides the video has finished even though I can clearly see that it isn't.

• Paid Members

Is it a browser issue? I know about a week ago, Youtube on Firefox was all weird and would just stop halfway through as it it was finished. But on Chrome it was perfectly fine. Might be either a java or browser fault. I watched a Juvi match on cubsfans channel the other day and didn't have any trouble with it for what its worth.

Edited by The_BarbarIAN

Is it a browser issue? I know about a week ago, Youtube on Firefox was all weird and would just stop halfway through as it it was finished. But on Chrome it was perfectly fine. Might be either a java or browser fault. I watched a Juvi match on cubsfans channel the other day and didn't have any trouble with it for what its worth.

Hmm, you might be right, I am on Firefox. Although every other video on YouTube seems to be working. Odd.

• Paid Members

Yeah, I've noticed that when the hard-drive starts rumbling and loading something, the Youtube video I'm watching always seems to start from the beginning again. Really odd.

*. Browser is Firefox too.

Edited by bAzTNM#1

Heading to wrestling training tomorrow. Anything I should so before I go? Stretch out etc? Pretty nervous.

Where?

Any school that knows their shit will get you warmed up and stretched. If they ask you to get in the ring straight off and start bumping judge them.

Just go for it.

Edited by moofasa

No new Botchamania for a few months. Anyone know whats happened, there would normally be one every couple of weeks?

Think there's one in the works saw a tweet from Maffew thanking Drake Younger for his intro. To find out more you can tweet the man himself at @Maffewgregg

Edited by moofasa

• Paid Members
Was Heatwave Heaven 97 ever released on video?

Do you mean Heat Wave or Hardcore Heaven??

Are there any sites with updated translated transcripts of all Ricardo's intros?

LULZ. "His shoes cost more than your house" etc. My personal favourite is when he introduced Rey as the "puny rat of Tijuana."

Hello I'm a couple of years behind I do realise but iv just bought a playstation 3 and iv had WWE 12 for a couple of weeks now and just figured out how to get DLC at the WWE shop but there's a problem when I tried to download alicia fox and brodus clay for free, its coming up with error downloading message and showing them as purchased but when I go to downloaded bit on the roster section it doesn't bring them up....any ideas? I want to buy with me card more characters but I'm a little nervous doing so incase they don't download and my money is taken....any ideas?

No new Botchamania for a few months. Anyone know whats happened, there would normally be one every couple of weeks?

Think there's one in the works saw a tweet from Maffew thanking Drake Younger for his intro. To find out more you can tweet the man himself at @Maffewgregg

Thanks.