UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

Without giving away any spoilers, can anyone tell me what the Chikara King Of Trios 2011 cards were for all the nights? Thanks

How is that possible...?

I'd guess by listing the opening brackets then leaving the semis/finals as winner of match#1 v winners of match#2 etc...

Chikara DVD April 15, 2011 "King Of Trios - Night 1" - Philadelphia, PA

1. The Osirian Portal (Ophidian, Hieracon & Amasis) vs. Team 3.0le! (El Generico, Scott Parker & Shane Matthews)

2. Team F.I.S.T. (Icarus, Chuck Taylor & Johnny Gargano) vs. Team Australia (Tama Williams, Percy T. & Kabel)

3. Da Soul Touchaz (Willie Richardson, Acid Jaz & Marshe Rockett) vs. Bruderschaft des Kreuzes (Tim Donst, Delirious & Jakob Hammermeier)

4. Amazing Red & The Maximos (Joel & Wil Maximo) vs. Mike Quackenbush, Jigsaw & Manami Toyota

5. Team Dragon Gate (Super Shisa, Akira Tozawa & Kagetora) vs. The Spectral Envoy (Hallowicked, Frightmare & UltraMantis Black)

6. Team Osaka Pro (Atsushi Kotoge, Daisuke Harada & Ultimate Spider, Jr.) vs. The Throwbacks (Dasher Hatfield/Sugar Dunkerton) & Matt Classic

7. Sinn Bodhi & The Batiri (Obariyon & Kodama) vs. The Colony (Fire Ant, Soldier Ant & Green Ant)

8. Team Michinoku Pro (Great Sasuke, Dick Togo & Jinsei Shinzaki) vs. Team Minnesota (1-2-3 Kid, Arik Cannon & Darin Corbin)

Chikara DVD April 16, 2011 "King Of Trios - Night 2" - Philadelphia, PA

1. Archibald Pecks Open Challenge

2. King of Trios Quarter-final Match #1

3. Rey de Voladores Zack Sabre, Jr. vs. Pinkie Sanchez vs. X vs. X

4. King of Trios Quarter-final Match #2

5. Eddie Kingston vs. X

6. King of Trios Quarter-final Match #3

7. Rey de Voladores X vs. X vs. X vs. X

8. King of Trios Quarter-final Match #4

Chikara DVD April 17, 2011 "King Of Trios - Night 3" - Philadelphia, PA

1. King of Trios Semi-final Match #1

2. King of Trios Semi-final Match #2

3. X vs. X

4. Tag Gauntlet

5. X vs. Madison Eagles

6. Eddie Kingston vs. X

7. Rey de Voladores Final

8. King of Trios Final Match

ECW question: Paul Heyman cunting Sherri in the back of the head with his phone. What match/show was this? I've seen the clip a billion times but would like to see the buildup and aftermath. Cheers.

EDIT: Found it, it was the big 3 way from The Night the Line Was Crossed, duh. Must've blocked that one out based on how much I hate that match.

Edited by NEWM

What is Terry Funk's book like? I didn't realise he had one until I saw it on Amazon. It's called Terry Funk: The Hardcore Legend. Seeing as I hadn't heard anything about it I thought i'd ask on here before buying.

Cheers

Has TNA released any Fan Interaction tickets for the UK 2013 shows yet?

I think it will be about September they get released on sale.

Ok this should be an easy one. I know John Cena has held the World Heavyweight title but for the life of me i cannot remember anything about his reign so can someone give me the details of it ie: where he won it, who he won it from, who he lost it to and any notable defences he made of it.

My thanks in advance

Ok this should be an easy one. I know John Cena has held the World Heavyweight title but for the life of me i cannot remember anything about his reign so can someone give me the details of it ie: where he won it, who he won it from, who he lost it to and any notable defences he made of it.

My thanks in advance

Won his first World Heavyweight Title against Jericho at Survivor Series 08, losing it to Edge at Elimination Chamber 09. Second reign started soon after that at Mania 25 in a Triple Threat with Edge and Show, losing it back to Edge at Backlash.

I'm thinking of going to the RAW and Smackdown tapings in November, and not having brought tickets before, was wondering how much I should expect to pay and where I should get the tickets from. I have been to WWE shows at Birmingham before and have sat on what I think is second tier seating, but this was back in 2004/2005. Also wondering about where to stay, i.e. where do the wrestlers stay, or are there are any half decent accomodation nearby?