UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members

Fuck, I go out for one evening, and miss a mention of....

WELL, ummmm...

One of the best angles of all time.

... I have nothing more to say really. The art of playing with people's emotions. Magic.

• Paid Members

For my sins, I've been watching WCW Souled Out 2000.

They announce at the start the "Triple Threat Theater", basically Billy Kidman has to go through Dean Malenko, Perry Saturn and The Wall in 3 different matches.

Did Kidman have to win a match to go to the next one, or would he face all 3 regardless? Just seems a bit daft if it was the first one as isn't that basically spoiling the first two matches?

Ah WCW, how we miss ya!

• Paid Members
For my sins, I've been watching WCW Souled Out 2000.

They announce at the start the "Triple Threat Theater", basically Billy Kidman has to go through Dean Malenko, Perry Saturn and The Wall in 3 different matches.

Did Kidman have to win a match to go to the next one, or would he face all 3 regardless? Just seems a bit daft if it was the first one as isn't that basically spoiling the first two matches?

Ah WCW, how we miss ya!

I don't know if they make mention of it during the show, but Kidman facing 3 different opponents in the Triple Threat Theater was thrown together kinda last minute. It was supposed to be Benoit vs Jarrett in 3 different stip matches in a 2-out-of-3 style for the US title (kinda like 3 Stages of Hell but not consecutively) but Jarrett was injured, as was Bret Hart, so Benoit was moved into the main event in Bret's place, and Kidman ended up in the 3 matches against guys who weren't booked for the PPV.

I suppose the way to look at it is like any other 2-out-of-3 match, or any kind of "Best of x" series - theoretically, it could have been over before the scheduled number of matches/falls occured.

I've got a few questions based on http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8mQtho31Bg (I've got no idea if game rumours spread about or not)

1) Were Hogan and Goldust meant to have had more ring attires?

2) Was the ref and Jerry Lawler meant to have been playable characters at some point?

3) Were snow balls really a weapon in the game?

4) Why did Hogan use his WCW NWO theme on the game when Real America was in the game and used in credits?