UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

Charlie Haas, and www.thecubsfan.com/cmll, despite the address.

Of course it is, thanks for that. I was totally confused as I didn't even recognise him as anyone I knew, nevermind not place him.

Of course it is, thanks for that. I was totally confused as I didn't even recognise him as anyone I knew, nevermind not place him.

No worries, I only recognised him from a close-up towards the end when they were brawling. He is a pretty undistinguished looking guy for a supposed superstar.

• Paid Members
After Triple H started using the Motorhead music and Chyna was still using "My Time" did her version have the "Yo Jimmy hit me with that Triple H" bit cut out?

It kicked straight into the guitar part and the "Not gonna listen to anybody" lyrics. The whole intro was cut out. Chyna was using her solo theme long before he started using Motorhead though. She was selling her fucked up neck and was about to negotiate a new contract she would never get when Triple H debuted his My Time theme in late 2000.

Edited by Ian_hitmanhart

• Paid Members
If a grand slam champion today in WWE would be classed as someone to have held all the currently active titles, would Kurt Angle and Edge be the only guys to fall into that class?

Would Kurt Angle himself fall into that class?. I have no idea how WWE treats the title lineages and that, but wouldn't Kurt be missing a tag belt?. Like the old Raw tag belt, or pre brand-slit tag belt?. As it is, I'd say he only won half an "undisputed" tag title.

Edited by CleetusVanDamme

• Paid Members

Fuck all that. Kiss the rings of Christian and Jeff Hardy, who have both won :

A World or WWE title

Intercontinental title

European title

One tag team title or t'other

Hardcore title

Light Heavyweight title

Angle only competes in terms of different titles if you count those toy ones he was wearing when he and Joe assimilated all of TNA's belts and whatever else they could pin someone in Spar for.

• Paid Members

Shit , you're right Cleeter that's how I was thinking of it but I could've sworn Kurt bagged those tag straps at one point too but now you mention it I double checked and turns out he didn't.

I guess that surely just makes it Edge then. E and C just shit title belts don't they.