UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

Is there a decent website to watch old matches on? I'm going through a real wrestling phase just now and I want to catch up on some old classics I've never seen (this might be blasphemy, but I only saw Flair/Steamboat from WrestleWar 89 and Eddie/Rey from Halloween Havoc for the first time last night).

Also, is there a comprehensive list or anything like that of the considered 'greatest matches of all time'?

Is there a decent website to watch old matches on? I'm going through a real wrestling phase just now and I want to catch up on some old classics I've never seen (this might be blasphemy, but I only saw Flair/Steamboat from WrestleWar 89 and Eddie/Rey from Halloween Havoc for the first time last night).

Also, is there a comprehensive list or anything like that of the considered 'greatest matches of all time'?

This guy has shit loads of old NWA/WCW shows up in full on his channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/25YEARSOFWRESTLING

Is Cameron Steele still wrestling? He was a regular for promotions such as EWF, and I saw him on a couple of All-Star shows. He was pretty pants, but I was just going through some of my pictures taken at BritWres shows over the years and he was in a few of them.

• Paid Members

I've just watched Tajiri Vs Corino from hardcore heaven 2000 on youtube and it was in full. I recall the VHS I have being edited at the end and cutting the double stomp through the table but the BBFC doesn't list a cut. Have I got mixed up with another match or show. I know some stuff was cut from others, sandman wife getting gored for some reason for example.

Can some one confirm or deny this to save me digging the tape out just to look?

• Paid Members
I've just watched Tajiri Vs Corino from hardcore heaven 2000 on youtube and it was in full. I recall the VHS I have being edited at the end and cutting the double stomp through the table but the BBFC doesn't list a cut. Have I got mixed up with another match or show. I know some stuff was cut from others, sandman wife getting gored for some reason for example.

My tape was the same, Tommy. For some reason I always assumed it was just a fuck up with my tape rather than censorship, probably because Bravo used to show that advert with Taijiri stomping Super Crazy through a table 50 times a day.

The way it was cut made it seem like a mistake, even skipped past the 3-count if I remember right.

Edited by CleetusVanDamme

• Paid Members

My tape was the same, Tommy. For some reason I always assumed it was just a fuck up with my tape rather than censorship, probably because Bravo used to show that advert with Taijiri stomping Super Crazy through a table 50 times a day.

The way it was cut made it seem like a mistake, even skipped past the 3-count if I remember right.

Thank you, it was nagging at me but its a bitch to sort out a VHS now to check, which is a shame as I've tons. Might have been some fuck up in editing for the tape or something then. They did do some odd things, the aforementioned gore was cut but then showed in slow-mo at the end of the tape in a recap.

• Paid Members

I had the official VHS tape of Hardcore Heaven 2000 and that cut annoyed the hell out of me.

From a tape trader I got the actual taped from the TV copy.

I then went back and got the rest of that years PPVs as taped from TV as the dubbed music used to annoy the hell out of me.

• Paid Members
I know some stuff was cut from others, sandman wife getting gored for some reason for example.

The strange thing about that situation was the spot was cut from the actual match, but it was on the end highlight reel video.

EDIT: Bastard! Already mentioned.

Edited by bAzTNM#1

• Paid Members
I then went back and got the rest of that years PPVs as taped from TV as the dubbed music used to annoy the hell out of me.

I don't know what you're on about, there was no music dubbing on that tape.

HH2000 was the last one without the dubbing, Anarchy Rulz onwards had it.

OK dumb question coming up.

I've just ordered WrestleMania from WWE.com and i'm just wanting to know what time it'll start streaming with me being a UK resident and all the stuff with time differences, etc.

I'm assuming it'll start the same time it would if i was watching it on Sky Box Office or something but i just wanna make sure.