UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

Probably a rather obscure question, but from watching WCW Worldwide episodes which featured a ring that appeared to be rotating

during the introduction & entrances of wrestlers, I remember one of the commentators (can't remember whom, sorry) saying that it wasn't the ring that was rotating, but the actual studio around it! Now was that true or was it bollocks?

Edited by Glen Quagmire

• Paid Members
Probably a rather obscure question, but from watching WCW Worldwide episodes which featured a ring that appeared to be rotating

during the introduction & entrances of wrestlers, I remember one of the commentators (can't remember whom, sorry) saying that it wasn't the ring that was rotating, but the actual studio around it! Now was that true or was it bollocks?

Bollocks, or he worded it wrong. The platform under the ring was what was spinning.

• Paid Members

A simple question really. See when the Undertaker "tombstones" Jimmy Snuka at Wrestlemania 7, what does Gorilla Monsoon say? I can never quite pick it up. It's "Tombstone..", then something else.

Thanks for any help!

Edited by bAzTNM#1

• Paid Members

When funk was over here early this year he was selling shirts and what not, does he have a website or something to pick them up from?

I couldn't spot it on google, but thought I'd ask in case I've missed it.

• Paid Members
A simple question really. See when the Undertaker "tombstones" Jimmy Snuka at Wrestlemania 7, what does Gorilla Monsoon say? I can never quite pick it up. It's "Tombstone..", then something else.

Thanks for any help!

I believe (from memory) it was "Tombstone city!"

Is Hacksaw Duggan still with the WWE? I cant recall any sacking? Last I heard they were using him on house shows and shit like WWE Axxess and what not. Unless he wasnt under contract and they used booked him every now and again. Any ideas?

Think that's the case. They just paid him per appearance. He's probably on a Legends Contract though.

yeah he is, he can work indies if the office agree. theres is a few guys on similar deals

• Paid Members

Yes, at Hardcore Heaven 2000 which was the comeback match for both from injury. Scotty Anton turned on RVD allowing Lynn to win after IIRC two cradle piledrivers.

Marty got to keep the blow-dryer and hair dye kit after the divorce.

Shawn had no choice but to move on without them.

He also got barred from The Barber Shop for putting the window through...