UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

Was their any truth to the rumour that LordsofPain mentioned about John Cena vs Hulk Hogan match main eventing Wrestlemania 25? I remember them covering it until some injury caused Hogan to back out of the match.

Yeah, Hogan mentioned this as well late last year. Maybe it could have happened this year, if the Hulkster hasn't gone through his TNA fase.

Has WWE announced where the next few Wrestlemanias will be held yet? I remember hearing something about how any cities interested in hosting a Wrestlemania has until the end of February this year to put in bids for 2011-2014. I'm especially curious to know where WM30 will be held, because I'm pretty much determined to go to that one. Thought I might as well wait for a nice round number!

Has anyone had any dealings with RF Videos? They have a lot of rare stuff Im looking for, just seems to good to be true that they are stocking old ECW stuff right there.

You are far better registering at the UK Traders forum, and then making a post of your wants there. Fair chance that whatever you are looking for, someone will already have, and prices will be an awful lot cheaper aswell.

UK Tape Traders Forum

Edited by Magnum Milano

• Awards Moderator
Has WWE announced where the next few Wrestlemanias will be held yet? I remember hearing something about how any cities interested in hosting a Wrestlemania has until the end of February this year to put in bids for 2011-2014. I'm especially curious to know where WM30 will be held, because I'm pretty much determined to go to that one. Thought I might as well wait for a nice round number!

I'd be very surprised if WM30 wasn't at Madison Square Garden to continue the tradition of 1, 10 and 20 being held there. They made a bit of a deal at 10 and 20 that Wrestlemania was being held where it began, so it would make sense for 30 to be there too. There's no substance to this and I've not heard it from anywhere, it's just an assumption.

Edited by Waterboy

For a guy who doesn't like Daniel Bryan and isn't convinced about his past moments of greatness in the ring , what wrestling match YouTube link would you show them to try and convince them that Bryan is actually as good as a lot of people say ?

I am that guy, btw.

For a guy who doesn't like Daniel Bryan and isn't convinced about his past moments of greatness in the ring , what wrestling match YouTube link would you show them to try and convince them that Bryan is actually as good as a lot of people say ?

I am that guy, btw.

I don't have access to Youtube right now, but if you search Bryan Danielson vs KENTA I'm pretty sure they had a decent match in Noah a few years back.

ONE match?

Knew he was overrated.

I'll pass, thanks.

I'm not familiar with him as I don't watch ROH, I've only seen him in NOAH, but I'm sure there are plenty of ROH fans on here, just go into their thread and ask. I'm sure you will have no shortage of people telling you how great he is.

• Paid Members

I am that guy, btw.

The problem is, the majority of the guys most memorable matches are in ROH. Any ROH stuff uploaded to Youtube is taken down pretty quickly (well, the pre HDNet stuff anyway). If you have the means, check out his matches with Paul London, Nigel McGuinness and Roderick Strong. My favourite Danielson match is against AJ Styles at Main Event Spectacles.

I did, however, find this nifty little vid whilst searching Youtube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKNzuGwto6I

Edited by Wretch