UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

When I click on a thread why am I only seeing one post and then a "Posts in this topic" section below? Its really annoying. I have looked in my settings but nothing seams to be in there.

I've had that bother a few times. Click on "Options" on the right there. Select "Switch to: Standard", that should do it.

If you need another help, don't hesitate to PM me.

Job done! Thanks very much.

What was the date of the Chet Lemon/Black Snow episode of Impact? There replaying old Impacts every day on Bravo 2 and i hope i havent missed it. there currently just after Turning Point 08 with the funeral of Christian etc cheers in advance.

January 28th 2009, I believe. Which means it's coming pretty soon if they've got an episode on every day. Thanks for the heads up.

Who was the oriental lady that came "out of the crowd" to challenge Ivory for the Woman's Title, only to get well and truly roughed up by Nicole Bass? It happened on the Raw after KOTR 99. Cheers.

How queer, I watched that episode of Raw last week.

Malia Hosaka is the answer to your q.

What was the date of the Chet Lemon/Black Snow episode of Impact? There replaying old Impacts every day on Bravo 2 and i hope i havent missed it. there currently just after Turning Point 08 with the funeral of Christian etc cheers in advance.

Oh thanks for that! Can't wait to watch some classic TNA, will be weird seeing Christian (Cage) in TNA again!