UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

does anyone know what time the wrestling tripple x starts down the sq tonight in coventry? cheers. I cannot find the post in the uk wrestling section for some reason.

A quick Google got me to their Facebook page, and that says it's a 7pm start. :thumbsup:

I'd love for the tug of war belt shots to surface one day... WWE should do a big hardback book (size of the encyclopedia) which is full of rare photos with notes, such as this oft spoken about photo shoot. Sketches for costumes, notes on entrance themes etc etc etc. I'd buy two in case my spunk got in one, which would be likely.

Me too! Surely with the recent releases of the test costumes on WWE.COM they may be more open to it now.

• Paid Members
im trying to track down a powerslam issue from years back (potentially '98), came with an A5 pullout and had Sunny in a pink and white cheerleaders outfit?

Any ideas?

Issue 57. Just had a look through my lot. Has Steve Austin on the cover and the Sunny picture was in the Women of Wrestling pullout.205wrqx.jpg

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

im trying to track down a powerslam issue from years back (potentially '98), came with an A5 pullout and had Sunny in a pink and white cheerleaders outfit?

Any ideas?

Issue 57. Just had a look through my lot. Has Steve Austin on the cover and the Sunny picture was in the Women of Wrestling pullout.

Class, thanks for that!

• Paid Members

Any ideas?

Issue 57. Just had a look through my lot. Has Steve Austin on the cover and the Sunny picture was in the Women of Wrestling pullout.

Class, thanks for that!

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

Any ideas?

Class, thanks for that!

• Paid Members

Should be noted that those Power Slam free supplements are very rare. They hardly ever come with the magazine on ebay, so watch out. If you have your dick in hand waiting for Postman Pat to drop off the mag, dont be stunned to find you only have the musings of Fin Martin to slap one out to.