UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Moderators

I still love the story of Hogan putting Verne Gagne in a front face lock that he couldn't get out of saying "this is the only move I need to beat you".

Hollywood blonde jabroni 1 - 0 Shooters

• Paid Members
Those Japs are bigger bullshitters than Hulk Hogan are. Its probably where he learned it all from. Choshu was probably squeezing his Japseye reading it going "Get it, he's pretending its real *spaff, spaff, spaff*".

Of that there is no doubt. Remember when they span that Lesnar deliberately missed his flight because he didn't want to defend the title against Tanahashi so they could act all indignant and strip him of the belt? What a farce that was.

Mind you, wouldn't blame Lesnar if it was true. I wouldn't want to get in the ring with a man that's beaten Scott Hall.

Where can I watch the Flair/Piper Wife Swap episode that was on the other night?

Ian just posted it in the Youtube thread man.

Thanks for the headsup. Didnt know they were on and a shocker to find out Flair is with Fifi now.

Just need to find the complete episode of Goldberg on Are you smarter now.

Watching 1996 and wondered did Todd Pettengill play Billionaire Ted?

Regarding the Billionaire Ted skits what is the music they play at the end? Ive heard it before on ECW TV but not sure what its called.

Edited by iamthedoctor

• Paid Members

I remember a while ago they cut back because they thought it was a waste of money for something nobody is really bothered about anymore. They also changed their pyro guy when he grilled the Undertaker a few years back, so that might have played a part in it as well.