UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

Has Okerlund left Vintage Collection? Last week's episode really hinted at him handing the reins over to that woman who's been getting a bit of time on the recap shows, so I wondered if anyone had heard for definite that he was gond and, if so, why?

Is that Renee Young (formerly Renee Paquette) from The Score in Canada? I was wondering what shows she would be put on. Always enjoyed her and thought WWE could have someone like Michelle Beadle, or an attractive female broadcaster who knew their stuff to mix things up a bit from gawky male presenters with terrible humour.

Aside from Scott Putski, was there anyone who worked for WCW during the Nitro era who either hailed from Eastern Europe, had family lineage from Eastern Europe or had an Eastern European gimmick (IE: bog-standard Soviet Iron Man gimmick)?

And as an extension, can anyone name anybody who worked during the Nitro era that did not hail from the USA, Canada, Mexico, Japan or the UK/Ireland?

Even WorldWide jobbers will do.

Edited by Forrest

• Moderators

Ashley Hudson was an Aussie, Miguel Perez Jr was Puerto Rican if you want to count there, obviously there were the Tongans in Meng and Barbarian. I can probably remember more if I have a proper think about it.

Aside from Scott Putski, was there anyone who worked for WCW during the Nitro era who either hailed from Eastern Europe, had family lineage from Eastern Europe or had an Eastern European gimmick (IE: bog-standard Soviet Iron Man gimmick)?

And as an extension, can anyone name anybody who worked during the Nitro era that did not hail from the USA, Canada, Mexico, Japan or the UK/Ireland?

Even WorldWide jobbers will do.

Alex Wright/Berlyn, wasn't Midnight from Jamaica?

Edited by Merzbow