UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

WWE.com recently mentioned there being 4 inferno matches in history. I can think of Taker/Kane, HHH/Kane and MVP/Kane...what's the other one I'm missing??

History of Inferno matchEdit No. Match Event, date and location I The Undertaker defeated Kane (15:57)by setting his arm on fire. WWF UnforgivenApril 26, 1998, Greensboro, North Carolina II The Undertaker defeated Kaneby setting his foot on fire. WWF RAW is WARFebruary 22, 1999, Chattanooga, Tennessee III Triple H defeated Kane (3:01)[2]by having his hand set on fire by Viscera and Mideon. WWF SmackDown!September 23, 1999, Dallas, Texas IV Kane defeated Montel Vontavious Porter (8:21)by setting his back on fire. WWE Armageddon 2006December 17, 2006, Richmond, Virginia TriviaEdit

• Paid Members

Not quite opcws, Kane developed into a pyromaniac through those events of his childhood. He was always pissing about with fire even when it wasn't a WWE enforced ruling to do so.The speciality match comment above is interesting, up until a few years ago Undertakers win/loss record wasn't actually all that impressive in Hell in a Cells. From his first 5 matches, one was a no-contest and he only won 2 of them and one of those was against the Big Bossman. I suppose he did leave Michaels and Mankind a bit of a mess though.

Just out of curiousity, why was the WWE Original Release of NWO Back In Black deleted? It's a WWE released dvd..

It fell into the same boat as Insurrextion 2002 and Divas:Tropical Pleasure.Although it had the WWE logo on the artwork,the contents inside featured the WWF scratch logo as well as references to WWF so it was binned.It was re-released as part of the Tagged Classics range tho along with A Video Tribute to Big Daddy Cool Diesel and Oozing Machismo Razor Ramon

October 20th 1996 Undertaker Beat Mankind in a Buried Alive match (only to then be beat down and buried by a bunch of heels himself)

December 13th 1998 Austin Beat Undertaker in a Buried Alive Match

September 7th 1999 - Undertaker and Big Show beat Mankind and the Rock in a Buried Alive Match

November 16th 2003 - Vince Mcmahon beat the Undertaker in a Buried Alive Match

October 24th 2010 - Kane beat the undertaker in a buried alive match

3/5 losses

Hi guys hope you can help me, i'm working on a bit of a multi media project and I need a picture of Billy Gunn / Kip James wearing the ridiculous outfit he wore in TNA with the flared leg warmers and the head band that looked like one of Torrie Wilsons hand me downs. Any one who posts a good one on here will have my sincere gratitude!

• Paid Members
Hi guys hope you can help me, i'm working on a bit of a multi media project and I need a picture of Billy Gunn / Kip James wearing the ridiculous outfit he wore in TNA with the flared leg warmers and the head band that looked like one of Torrie Wilsons hand me downs. Any one who posts a good one on here will have my sincere gratitude!

cute-kip03.jpg

• Paid Members
For being Kane's kind of "speciality" match, he's not got the best record in it has he?

Undertaker's pretty shite at casket matches too. He's been stuffed in a box by Yokozuna & chums, Goldust & Mankind, Kane and the Ortons. He's won a few too, obviously, but it makes him look daft to me that time and time again he's got into casket matches (or Buried Alive matches for that matter) without thinking "hang on, there's a pretty good chance I might get double-teamed or attacked from behind by an unforeseen enemy here. Again." Usually Kane. How many times has Kane betrayed his brother, tried to set him on fire or buried him alive only for Undertaker to forgive him??

It was re-released as part of the Tagged Classics range tho along with A Video Tribute to Big Daddy Cool Diesel and Oozing Machismo Razor Ramon

As a complete aside, I think the creation of the phrase "oozing machismo" is one of the nice little touches you get sometimes when a character is developed. It makes my skin crawl, and that was in perfect tune with the repugnant heel character that Razor was when he first debuted.