UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

I know this might be a silly question, but why do wrestlers tape their wrists?

Some people did it to hide blades if they weren't comfortable keeping them in their mouth. That won't apply to everyone though, maybe just tradition otherwise?

I thought taped wrists was to do with protecting against broken bones or fractures. I may be completely wrong.

• Paid Members
I thought taped wrists was to do with protecting against broken bones or fractures. I may be completely wrong.

Yes, similar to martial artists and boxers.

When was the last time the Intercontinental Championship was defended by Cody Rhodes?

On telly, against Booker T on the 6th January SmackDown.

• Paid Members
Hi there! Racking my brain about this. What is film where, I assume, Max Von Sydow says to somebody "I wonder what kind of mind watches Wrestling?". Something like that. Thanks!

Hannah and her sisters

Did they use that at the beginning of Beyond the Mat?

• Paid Members

Does any one have a link to the following:

The first set of black and white NWO promos, with Hogan, Hall and Nash being all ace.

The Freebirds promo where Gordy smashes through a window to join in from, I believe, the amazing World Class

• Moderators
Does any one have a link to the following:

The first set of black and white NWO promos, with Hogan, Hall and Nash being all ace.

The Freebirds promo where Gordy smashes through a window to join in from, I believe, the amazing World Class

Terry Gordy vs Window