UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

Mate of mine wants to go as old Undertaker to a halloween party in a couple of weeks, he's on the hunt (in the Newcastle area) for some grey gloves and the striped cravat. Was hoping one of you lot on here might have done this, or known somebody who has, and could offer decent suggestions for where to go for the clobber? Cheers.

Does anybody know or have heard any information regarding if TNA made a profit taping iMPACT on the road? I thought it looked brilliant out of the IZ and made the product look top notch. Plus the IZ fans haven't been as much of cunts as they've recently been.

I can't imagine they have made a profit and it has come at a loss. I just hope it isn't a great deal more expensive considering the vast amount of seats they have been giving for free and what not.

On the topic of Hugo Sandwich, the news sites are reporting today that he was recently released.

nooooooooooo! Not Hugo :( I enjoyed his banter with the other guy even though i didn't understand what they were saying, for some reason seeing them at a ppv always made me happy.

• Paid Members
On the topic of Hugo Sandwich, the news sites are reporting today that he was recently released.

nooooooooooo! Not Hugo :( I enjoyed his banter with the other guy even though i didn't understand what they were saying, for some reason seeing them at a ppv always made me happy.

I beleive Hugo actually retired... good on him... and he used to nail Wendi Richter, she bop!

Edited by Chilli_Dog

• Paid Members

What is all this Benoit love business about then?

I fully expected him to wind up back in WWE some day again too. And look forward to it. Like many, i envisioned a bit of a Jamal-Umaga type situation with him. Only, MVP was already the dogs ding dong so i can only see him becoming even better for taking new styles and surroundings under his belt.

This Benoit business makes me think WWE would want to keep away from him though. And maybe he doesn't give a shit either about how WWE feel, hence why he's doing it. He left after all, always wanted to work Japan, seems happy and A-Train never returned and i always expected he would have by now.

I'd love to see him back in WWE main eventing one day though. He's a star.