UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

Thats the thing about acts like Trevor and Simon. They cant do the likes of Celebrity Big Brother or Strictly Come Dancing, because they wont drop the gimmick. I couldnt imagine Simon going into the Diary Room and saying "there's no hot water Big Brother, I'm fucking sick of this". He'd probably sell the effect of the lack of hot water by pulling a funny face and going "Oooooo!" to the hard camera. Keith Harris tried to do it and exposed his act. He went on The Farm and anyone who witnessed Orville sparked out on the floor with a massive hole in the bottom of him and his eyes rolled back will never show Harris the same respect again.

The Keith Harris Loius Theroux programe was quality. Theroux was insinuating that that Monkey charachter who Harris done as well as Orvill was Harris' alter ego and Harris actually hated Orvil really. Harris never really denied it either from what i can remember. Edited by Mr Lawrence

who been in the most stables in wwe,ecw, wcw and tna? i think its konnan with 6 i think, dungons of doom, nwo, fithly animals, no limit soldiers, 3 live kru and latin america xchange.