UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members
Since when was Sterling James Keenan in WWE's develepmental?

You'd think he'd be busy, fronting a band like Tool, and having A Perfect Circle as a side project would take up all of most peoples time. What a trooper.

Does Del Rio get his cars from local executive hire companies each week depending where RAW is based?

According to Power Slam a few months ago where a similar question was asked, the answer is yes, they are. In return, the WWE promote the company in some way, I'm not sure how though. And I wonder if they took out insurance for the car used at Wrestlemania against Edge?

According to Power Slam a few months ago where a similar question was asked, the answer is yes, they are. In return, the WWE promote the company in some way, I'm not sure how though. And I wonder if they took out insurance for the car used at Wrestlemania against Edge?

Haven't seen Del Rio but I'm sure when Eddie Guerrero used to have his lowrider entrance they used to credit the company in the on-screen graphic? Hope I'm not imagining that.

Haven't seen Del Rio but I'm sure when Eddie Guerrero used to have his lowrider entrance they used to credit the company in the on-screen graphic? Hope I'm not imagining that.

Having something like that in Del Rio's case would surely be a gimmick killer though, given how Cole & Lawler talk about how expensive the cars are?

You'd think he'd be busy, fronting a band like Tool, and having A Perfect Circle as a side project would take up all of most peoples time. What a trooper.

Whiskey Jim gives one thumb up for a mild chuckle.... I guess with CM Punk really coming good in the last few years since the Jeff Hardy fued t 'E are probably quite keen to have some more guys from the ind scene who can handle the stick regardless of size.