UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members

Did not follow wrestling for a while but whats deal with what happened to Micky James? Watching Face Off 11 with HTM/Missy they said about the pictures be put up. I just recently learnt about the pictures but whats the whole story here?

• Paid Members
Most users ever online was 499 on Jun 1 2010, 21:34

What happened on this day to bring so many UKFFers online at once ?

Dunno but I think the counter must have been reset because I'm sure it was much higher at one time.

• Paid Members
Most users ever online was 499 on Jun 1 2010, 21:34

What happened on this day to bring so many UKFFers online at once ?

Dunno but I think the counter must have been reset because I'm sure it was much higher at one time.

Was that not the day the Russian spambot sent everyone a PM?

Hope you guys can help me with this because I feel like I'm taking crazy pills. I just got the tagged classics of Wrestlemania 7 and 8 and i swear that some of the promos are different takes or versions from the originals I saw almost 20 years ago. A few of them just didn't feel right, I'm sure the Wrestlemania 7 LOD promo was changed, the dialogue was exatly as i remember it but the delivery, especially Hawks was completely different. The Wrestlemania 8 post match interview with Flair feels very different, one particular discrepancy that stood out was my memory of a frantic eyed and bloodied Flair screaming into the camera "Savage! You're livin' and riddin' high on borrowed time, remember that!" Now it might just be that i'm imagining it or maybe those promos were from other events but if some clever clogs could put my mind at rest I would really appreciate it!

The Wrestlemania 8 post match interview with Flair feels very different, one particular discrepancy that stood out was my memory of a frantic eyed and bloodied Flair screaming into the camera "Savage! You're livin' and riddin' high on borrowed time, remember that!"

That one never happened at WrestleMania VIII, I assure you of that.

Was Sangirito on Xplosion on challenge amazing red?

also is he just a really lazy rip off on Sin Cara?

Yes he was, though I've got no idea why they've now decided that Red should work a luchador gimmick...

Couldn't possibly comment as to whether he's a rip off of Sin Cara. A quick look on Youtube couldn't find me the match. It wouldn't surprise me though.

• Paid Members

Can any one help me find a promo, its the Freebirds and Gordy smashes through a window with his boot to join Hayes on bad street to say his bit.

I know it is/was on Youtube some where I just can't find it.