UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

OK dumb question coming up.

I've just ordered WrestleMania from WWE.com and i'm just wanting to know what time it'll start streaming with me being a UK resident and all the stuff with time differences, etc.

I'm assuming it'll start the same time it would if i was watching it on Sky Box Office or something but i just wanna make sure.

It will be on a 12.

OK dumb question coming up.

I've just ordered WrestleMania from WWE.com and i'm just wanting to know what time it'll start streaming with me being a UK resident and all the stuff with time differences, etc.

I'm assuming it'll start the same time it would if i was watching it on Sky Box Office or something but i just wanna make sure.

How much did it cost?

• Paid Members

I'm a sky phone and broadband customer but don't have a sky box. Is my only option to get Mania to get it on WWE.com? It's an awfully large difference

• Awards Moderator
If i buy Mania on box office can i skyplus it at 12pm or would it be a case of waiting for them to show it again?

You can only record it if you buy it via your box. You're not able to record it if you order the event over the phone.

DH Smiths been wearing a cowboy hat at autograph signings all week. Have I missed something or is he doing it for a laugh? Is he doing a cowboy gimmick now?

Lets hope not wrestling has had far too many fake cow boys

DH Smiths been wearing a cowboy hat at autograph signings all week. Have I missed something or is he doing it for a laugh? Is he doing a cowboy gimmick now?

Lets hope not wrestling has had far too many fake cow boys

Well, he is from Calgary - hope of the Calgary Stampede!