UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

I actually came in here to find out about the Virgin/Wrestlemania situation. How have people gone about getting money back if they missed the first hour? Also, how many people has this actually happened to and is there a way of avoiding it somehow?

For WrestleMania 23 and 24, that didnt come on at all, we just phoned up and they were aware of the problem and we watched the replays for free.

WrestleMania 26 last year was also a known problem, it worked fine for me, but i think it was mainly the West Midlands where it wouldnt come on for the first hour. You just simply ring them the next day when it happens, they never usually kick up a fuss about refunding/not charging etc.

Theres no way of avoiding it, WrestleMania 25 came on perfectly, as did last years for me, i did have to restart my box to get it though at one point, but really if there ends up being a fault in your area it won't work no matter what you do.

Like i say, the last 2 WrestleMania's have come on fine for me, so touch wood they've sorted the problems now...in saying that lets just hope the ads come uo for it on Monday and they do actually show it this year!

I had no bother with 24 or 25, 23 didn't come on for me, I got music videos instead for some reason. Last year the screen kept on going black every 5 minutes, and had to turn the channel over, then back and enter the pin every time. Very annoying in the middle of Shawn Michaels' last match :sneaky: If it doesn't work, how much is it on WWE.COM and can you watch it when you want?

And photo 2 as well, Pepper. He's just upside-down.

Question, as there's no TNA Impact thread this week - was AJ's injury legit? They threw up the X, and the paramedics seemed like real paramedics to me.

Also, Anderson called Hogan "Terrence". Not a question, it just made me laugh.

• Paid Members

Last year's WrestleMania on Virgin was fucked up because somewhere between the TV schedule and the PPV unscrambling, not everything was changed in line with the clocks having changed. They'll presumably have to find a new way to screw it up this year, with "not listing it" and "listing it as boxing" among the early contenders.

The poster and PPV info is up on Virgin now, on Channel 0. Repeats are on Monday at 10am, 2pm and 6pm, if you have trouble ordering it on Sunday, it tells you to restart the box. That worked for me once, nearly ruined one of the PPVs a few years ago, and the box decided to come on luckily just as the promo video was coming on.

Does anyone know if the Instant Replay Debate took place as advertised at WrestleMania VI?

I remember it being pushed in the run up to Mania VI but it never aired on the Sky Movies version of WM VI or did it appear on the SilverVision VHS version.

Edited by Phil Jones