UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members
Vintage collection was horrendous this week! Perhaps because Kamala, Taylor, Matador and Backlund are amongst my least favourite acts ever. Just so tedious. Thanks the lord for Marty Jannetty.

You don't like Tito or just Tito as El Matador?

I don't think I've seen a Tito match I've not enjoyed.

Must be honest I have never really like Tito either. He was a good wrestling, just never really liked him.

Dunno why!

Each to their own. I wasn't sure if Rick didn't like Tito or that character.

Personally I really enjoyed him whatever, but as I say each to their own, sometime people just don't click. He would never be at the for front of my mind for being in classic match over others but I always get into his matches and enjoy them a lot on a tape.

Right this has been bugging me for a while. Another Night in China - this can't really be Chyna and X-Pac, can it? It's promoted as starring "Joanie and Sean", and they do both look the spitting image of Chyna and X-Pac, but it just can't be them.

It's not, is it?

Right this has been bugging me for a while. Another Night in China - this can't really be Chyna and X-Pac, can it? It's promoted as starring "Joanie and Sean", and they do both look the spitting image of Chyna and X-Pac, but it just can't be them.

It's not, is it?

Is this a serious question?

Little clue, X-Pac isn't his real name... (geddit?)

It's not, is it?

Yep deadly serious. And what does that have to do with anything?

Edited by Slapnut

It's not, is it?

Are you meaning Another Night in Chyna as in a sequel to One Night in Chyna, because that's the first I've heard of it?

Edit: Got pre/sequel mixed up like a nonce.

Edited by Super Fizzer

It's not, is it?

Are you meaning Another Night in Chyna as in a prequel to One Night in Chyna, because that's the first I've heard of it?

Yeah it's a sequel by the same company. I bumped into it a few months back but there doesn't seem to be any promotion for it or anything. "Joanie and Sean" look exactly like Chyna and X-Pac too.

• Paid Members
Vintage collection was horrendous this week! Perhaps because Kamala, Taylor, Matador and Backlund are amongst my least favourite acts ever. Just so tedious. Thanks the lord for Marty Jannetty.

I don't like Tito. He was just one of a batch of guys I found really dull even as a kid so would never take much notic of his matches. There are some guys who I've grown to love over the years but I still dislike him just as much. My favourite tito match is probably as El Matador, the WM 8 opener with HBK.

Got a 4 hour train journey on Tuesday, plus the return journey the following Monday so wanna get some new podcasts on my iPod to kill some time. Anyone know any good wrestling ones worth a listen?

I know it's not quite the same but I've started using this to download the audio from interviews and shoots off of You Tube. I've never had much look finding decent podcasts online so find this the next best thing.

• Paid Members

I don't like Tito. He was just one of a batch of guys I found really dull even as a kid so would never take much notic of his matches. There are some guys who I've grown to love over the years but I still dislike him just as much. My favourite tito match is probably as El Matador, the WM 8 opener with HBK.

Fair play, I just wondered.

That WM match is a good one from what I recall, but it's been a while.

Fair play, I just wondered.

That WM match is a good one from what I recall, but it's been a while.

I always enjoyed Tito in 'competitive' matches, but his squashes were usually really dull. Headlock, armdrag, dropkick and flying forearm was pretty much the story of every one. The Matator gimmick actually freshened him up a bit with a decent new look and a few more moves. Kinda missed his old music though :)