UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members

As well as walking out of ECW without any notice (after they give him a main event run which he had no business being anywhere near), Stevie Richards also came back to ECW with a Superstar attitude apparently. He supposedly went off script and call Danny Doring a jobber and asked Blue Meanie to fetch him a sarnie. They all thought he was a bellend after he returned from WCW.

I think he said he was going to retire after terry fuck hit him with a steel railing and it messed up his neck but then went to wcw then came back briefly then went to wwf not 100% percent sure though

That Terry Fuck is a randy old so and so isn't he? :p

• Paid Members
As well as walking out of ECW without any notice (after they give him a main event run which he had no business being anywhere near),

I'm a bit of a Stevie fan, so I may be biased, but to be fair to him from what I have seen in 97 he was well over and had a built in story coming off the Raven partnership.

As well as walking out of ECW without any notice (after they give him a main event run which he had no business being anywhere near),

I'm a bit of a Stevie fan, so I may be biased, but to be fair to him from what I have seen in 97 he was well over and had a built in story coming off the Raven partnership.

I agree.

The bWo gimmick got over massively, and at a time when the ECW main event scene was in need of some new faces after the Douglas/Sandman/Raven/Dreamer stuff all through 1995 and 1996.

RVD and Sabu were being kept out of the title picture a bit longer, so I reckon Stevie would have been ideal for a short stint in a main event spot that Summer.

But then he jumped ship.

Edited by dopper

• Paid Members
Does anybody know a decent and reliable place to stream Raw live please? Also, what time does it start here in the UK? I've been watching the last few on You Tube the following day.

Thanks.

2am, usually on either

Justin.Tv

whsports.net