UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

During the mid 90s when Diesel was WWF champion they played some vignettes of him going to a school and signing autographs. At one point he signs something for a girl, she goes to pay him for it but he refuses the money, saying "No, I don't work that way". I'm pretty sure it was meant as a dig at WCW in some way but seeing as I never watched WCW back then it was lost on me.

Can anyone tell me what it was about? Were WCW charging fans for autographs or something?

• Paid Members
During the mid 90s when Diesel was WWF champion they played some vignettes of him going to a school and signing autographs. At one point he signs something for a girl, she goes to pay him for it but he refuses the money, saying "No, I don't work that way". I'm pretty sure it was meant as a dig at WCW in some way but seeing as I never watched WCW back then it was lost on me.

FUCK! What a memory you just brought back. I remember that advert, but its never even entered my brain since about 15 years ago! I think it must have been more to do with WWF being great guys and how unlike alot of celebs, they wont charge you for an autograph. Doesnt seem like a shot at WCW, as I cant think of any examples of WCW being tight arses. The irony that its Big Kev turning down the cash brings a smile to my face though.

• Paid Members

No wonder Big Kev didn't accept it, I think the little girl handed over a $100 note.

That advert must have ran about the same time as the Bret Hart "Go get 'im champ!" one.

Edited by bAzTNM#1

What was meant to of happened on the plane ride from hell

Hayeswas in a foul mood. JBL got in to a tiff with him eventually flooring him.

X Pac cut Hayes' hair while he slept.

Ric Flair was stumbling around in his robe (with no pants underneath) like he often did when partying in his NWA heyday, and exposed himself to a female flight attendent.

Goldust serenaded his ex-wife Terri with gushy lovesongs over the PA system. She told JR to calm him down as he was drunk.

Meanwhile Scott Hall and Curt Henning had been having fun spraying others with shaving cream... untill the intoxicated Hall passed out. Henning got into an argument with Brock Lesnar over their shooting skills which turned into a brawl...taking Triple H and Paul Heyman to intervene... the group fell dangerously close to the plane door during the scuffle.

Think thats it.

That sounds like one fucked up plane ride. Heard something different about Lesnar/perfect the version I heard Henning was saying stuff to Lesnar about how he should take him down to the ground Lesnar ignored him for a while till Heyman told him to do it or people wouldn't respect him so he took him down and almost sent him though the floor

FUCK! What a memory you just brought back. I remember that advert, but its never even entered my brain since about 15 years ago! I think it must have been more to do with WWF being great guys and how unlike alot of celebs, they wont charge you for an autograph. Doesnt seem like a shot at WCW, as I cant think of any examples of WCW being tight arses. The irony that its Big Kev turning down the cash brings a smile to my face though.

Big Kev didn't ask us for money when we rocked up late to a fan expo in Chicago and he was packing up his car - he happily posed for photos with us. Big Kev fucking rules.

Tammy Lynn Sytch and Traci Brooks were miserable fuckers though.

What happened to Dillkid? Did he get banned? I haven't noticed him replying to every single post for a while now.

Yup, he got banned. He initially got a few weeks suspension, came back, hadn't learned his lesson then was canned for good. I don't know what the straw that broke the camel's back was, but the last thing I remember was another one of his 'Rest in Piece (sic)' posts and then some terrible reply he gave when he was called out on it...again.

Without sounding like this is a witch hunt, but i noticed his name on th UK Pal Tape Trading Board...

I was watching the best of RAW dvd again the other day and I am still unsure on the broadcast that has the Owen Hart Vs Bulldog European Title tournament final. Was the whole show filmed in Germany as a normal RAW would be taped at the time or was it actually just the Title match that was shown during the broadcast?

I was watching the best of RAW dvd again the other day and I am still unsure on the broadcast that has the Owen Hart Vs Bulldog European Title tournament final. Was the whole show filmed in Germany as a normal RAW would be taped at the time or was it actually just the Title match that was shown during the broadcast?

The whole thing.