UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members
Bizarre question here guys.

Does anyone know who wrote the final entrance theme for the 4 Horsemen? And if so, did it have a track name?

If you mean this theme, it has a striking resemblence to

so I would imagine it's a traditional WCW rip-off.

Hi,

I found a shoot interview with Bad News Brown on You Tube the other night but, as I was pished, now can't find it. The name was something like 'You'll miss me if I start selling'. Any chance someone could post the correct title.

Thanks in advance

Shuggy

• Paid Members
Did footage ever get released of the after math between Dreamer/Foley from ECW? The one where they wrapped a chair in a towel and it flew off and burnt the audience?

That was in 1995, wasn't it? I remember PWI going nuts about it back in the day. I haven't ever seen any footage out there of it.

• Paid Members
Did footage ever get released of the after math between Dreamer/Foley from ECW? The one where they wrapped a chair in a towel and it flew off and burnt the audience?

That was in 1995, wasn't it? I remember PWI going nuts about it back in the day. I haven't ever seen any footage out there of it.

I think I read somewhere that Heyman had the footage destroyed.

Unsure about footage. But I have a hazy memory that PowerSlam published a photo in about their Aug 95 issue

Unsure about footage. But I have a hazy memory that PowerSlam published a photo in about their Aug 95 issue

This one kinda sparked my interest when I heard Raven mention it on the Forever Hardcore documentary. Ive seen the match they aired on tv but they strangly cut it immediately after the win before terry Funk ran down. Not sure if a fan cam exists though.

Now in 1995 when Raw shot their intro with the superstars on the roof. Did any of that match air anywhere? I think I read ages ago Owen hart won it but not sure if the full match exists. Oh and why didnt they show the USS intrepid bodyslamming event in full?

This one kinda sparked my interest when I heard Raven mention it on the Forever Hardcore documentary. Ive seen the match they aired on tv but they strangly cut it immediately after the win before terry Funk ran down. Not sure if a fan cam exists though.

Now in 1995 when Raw shot their intro with the superstars on the roof. Did any of that match air anywhere? I think I read ages ago Owen hart won it but not sure if the full match exists. Oh and why didnt they show the USS intrepid bodyslamming event in full?

Im sure that there wouldnt have been a match as such. There wouldnt have been much point as who would be able to see it?

Im sure that there wouldnt have been a match as such. There wouldnt have been much point as who would be able to see it?

They showed clips of it on Action Zone in 1995.

• Paid Members

I got one.

In the Christmas 2001 issue of Powerslam, they ran a two page analysis on CZW's Cage Of Death 3. It mentions that 1,900 people packed the ECW Arena (with several hundred turned away at the door). Being in 2001, this was before the venue was done up, so the max capacity wouldn't have been between 1,000 and 1,200, like it is now.

Rewind a few more years before that. In 1995/1996, Powerslam frequently ran reports on the Arena shows. In these articles, it talks about the shows being sold out, each show containing between 1,200 and 1,400 people.

Tell me CZW don't have the record for attendance at an ECW Arena show . . . ? That just doesn't look right.

Edited by Wretch

Has WWE announced where the next few Wrestlemanias will be held yet? I remember hearing something about how any cities interested in hosting a Wrestlemania has until the end of February this year to put in bids for 2011-2014. I'm especially curious to know where WM30 will be held, because I'm pretty much determined to go to that one. Thought I might as well wait for a nice round number!

I'd be very surprised if WM30 wasn't at Madison Square Garden to continue the tradition of 1, 10 and 20 being held there. They made a bit of a deal at 10 and 20 that Wrestlemania was being held where it began, so it would make sense for 30 to be there too. There's no substance to this and I've not heard it from anywhere, it's just an assumption.

It would make sence, also later this year ive heard that Madison Square Garden is going through some refurbishment. I cannot imagine many drastic changes happening to the venue though.