UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members
Do Highspots have a UK distributor?

I want to order some stuff but I don't want to get killed with shipping costs.

I have never been killed by shipping costs the few times I've used them, that said, the 3 occasions I have bought from them, 2 have been DVDs and one was a book.

I remember I was super-extra excited about staying up to watch WrestleMania 9 live.

The extra excitement may have been due to that was the first time one was actually shown live, but I have no proof to back that up.

I know Wrestlemania VIII was live as well. It was on about 10 or 11pm, because they started PPV's earlier in the day at that point, or some other reason, and NO HOLDS FUCKING BARRED was on before it.

WrestleMania VIII was definately the first one shown live, up until then they went out the day after. And then for some reason they showed SummerSlam 1992, from London, two days later. Man, that was hard work not finding the results even in pre internet days. I managed up to the start of the main event, and my sisters mate insisted on telling me that "Bulldog wins". Cow.

I know 6 & 7 aired over here, but before that I don't know.

Whats the beef with Arnie & Triple H?

Was watching a old Smackdowjn from November 1999 and theirs that Survivor Series match between DX vs Rock, Shane & Test and towards the end of the show Arnie ducks a punch and gives Triple H a vicious back hand and then looks like to punch the shot out of the Game for real with lawler shouting at arnie to calm down.

Didnt arnie realise its acting or did he just decide to slam in some real punches as it looked quite real.

Whats the beef with Arnie & Triple H?

Was watching a old Smackdowjn from November 1999 and theirs that Survivor Series match between DX vs Rock, Shane & Test and towards the end of the show Arnie ducks a punch and gives Triple H a vicious back hand and then looks like to punch the shot out of the Game for real with lawler shouting at arnie to calm down.

Didnt arnie realise its acting or did he just decide to slam in some real punches as it looked quite real.

If he laid them in, I'd imagine it's because Triple H told him to. I've just watched the video, and it doesn't really look any stiffer than any actor who's been told not to worry about pulling his punches - knowing that it'd get mainstream media coverage, I'd imagine HHH would rather take a few stiff shots than for it to look fake, and being a massive bodybuilding mark he probably considered it an honour to sell for Arnold.

ok, this might be a silly one.

RAW was taped this Monday from sheffield, and included the Undertaker.

Undertaker ALSO appered at the live Smackdown show i attended on Monday night in Cardiff wales,

Anyone know how he was able to make between the two?

was his segment from RAW pre taped before superstars, and slotted in?

• Paid Members

This one will be a long shot, but I'm sure someone on here will know..

In late 2004 there was a Raw house show at Wembley Arena, and the main event was HHH, Flair and Batista vs HBK, Orton and someone else, anyone know who that last person was?