UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

:yinyang: I remember reading in Powerslam a few months ago that Larry Sweeny land ROH split on really bad terms but they didn't elaborate on it so i guess my question is does anyone know why Larry stopped working for them?

I can't remember the specifics, but I think THIS TOPIC explains what happened between him & ROH.

Does anyone know if there are still tickets available for the Smackdown house show in Belfast in November? Have tried ticketmaster but it keeps saying nothing is available even though it doesnt say the event is sold out.

Your best bet is to phone the venue.

You can probably order over the phone.

Edited by feelthebang

• Paid Members

Has anybody noticed the "Night of Champions" advertising posters that seem to be kicking about recently (the one with the belt over CM Punk's shoulder)? Tons of them about. Big massive f*ck off roadside posters, some on phone-boxes too. Last time I saw that type of advertising campaign was for Wrestlemania. Just a bit strange.

You got to wonder why they are going all out pimping this PPV.

Edited by bAzTNM

Does anyone know if there are still tickets available for the Smackdown house show in Belfast in November? Have tried ticketmaster but it keeps saying nothing is available even though it doesnt say the event is sold out.

Your best bet is to phone the venue.

You can probably order over the phone.

Yea I was going to do this after ticketmaster didnt work, just wondering if anyone knew if tickets were still available first. Thanks.

I was watching Royal Rumble 91, and Piper was talking about how Virgil wouldnt have a job if DiBiase fired him. So in the wonderful land of Kayfabe, does this mean Virgil wasnt a WWF employee in the 80s or was he working for DiBiase on the fiddle?

I think in Kayfabe terms, he wasn't a WWF Employee. Dibiase brought him in and paid him on the side. I'm not sure how tax and insurance was calculated, you'd have to get on to HMRC.

• Moderators

As long as his P11 was in order, there shouldn't have been a problem. Unless, of course, he was an independent contractor/self employed, in which case he'd have to do his own Tax and NI.

Edited by FrankSidebottom

It says above about Diana's book getting posted on here. Anybody have the link? Cheers

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6J7OBBT6

Thanks a lot.

Yeah cheers.

By the way, to somebody who asked about retro t-shirts, google "Extreme Wrestling Shirts" and have a look on there. Stuff comes and goes but normally theres a few decent things.

Many thanks for this info, just got myself an outsiders t shirt and a wolfpac one. Diesel power t-shirt on there for 4 dollars, unreal.