UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

It was posted a while ago that Senshi had signed up to a WWE contract, but no sign of him on tv so far. Is he still there?

• Paid Members
It was posted a while ago that Senshi had signed up to a WWE contract, but no sign of him on tv so far. Is he still there?

last i read he was injured and and taking some time away from FCW or what ever mini group they have now.

hes still linked with FCW and working under a new name i believe

Edited by Tommy!

• Paid Members
What happened to the Can-Am Express?

You on about Doug Furnas & Phil LaFon?

Furnas ended up getting Parkinson's Disease, a few years back. Retired.

I *think* LaFon still turns up in Canadian Indies. Ain't 100% sure on that one. Sorry about that.

last i read he was injured and and taking some time away from FCW or what ever mini group they have now.

He is currently working under 'Kamal' which means Warrior.

He is currently working under 'Kamal' which means Warrior.

kemal-gal-400.jpg

:confused:

Recently I have been thinking about moves that have not to my knowledge been performed. One move I have dreamt up is a fall-away moonsault. A fall away slam but keeping hold of the opponent landing in a pinning position.

The only thing I can think of that was remotely close was John Morrison doing a moonsault with a mini ladder in a MitB match. Has this move ever been performed?

Recently I have been thinking about moves that have not to my knowledge been performed. One move I have dreamt up is a fall-away moonsault. A fall away slam but keeping hold of the opponent landing in a pinning position.

The only thing I can think of that was remotely close was John Morrison doing a moonsault with a mini ladder in a MitB match. Has this move ever been performed?

Scott Steiner used to do this move, back in the late '80s, early '90s. I couldn't find any footage of it on You Tube, but he executed it on Sid Vicious in a match with the Skyscrapers back in 1989 and punctured Sid's lung. He also did it on Tatsumi Fujinami and Takayuki Iizuka at Wrestle War 1992. I am sure he will have done it on other occasions too, but I can't recall them at the moment.

Edit: If you scroll to 4.35 on this video you'll see two - one botched and one done perfectly.

Edited by fraserbee

• Paid Members

Yeah, it was Starrcade 91, plus a mini version (4 matches leading to an 8 man battle royale) as part of Starrcade 92, then a standalone PPV in 1993.

Given that the very first match had the Freebirds on different teams, I'm not convinced by the 'random draw' story.

91 clearly wasn't a legit random draw as Sgt. Buddy Lee Parker started standing up before his name was called... I guess some of the matches may have been random though...

Not seen 92 yet... but the 93 one could well have been legit as its just plain terrible...