The Fortean/paranormal/conspiracy thread

Astro Hollywood

• Moderators
Just read a huge thing on Mr Icke via wikipedia, im slightly confussed into how hes come up with half of his theories.

He uncovers these truths by speaking to people* who've personally witnessed the lizards, and by investigating/meditating **

* Paranoid schizophrenics

** A combination of dropping a shitload of acid, and his own schizophrenia

So these lizards, are they lizards in people skin (like in V) or are the lizards, who are actually now people? I get some of these ideas (100% are all pure bollocks) but this one confusses me the most, as why would there be lizard people in the first place? So im guessing he's completely mental then? I read he also used to be a well respected guy? Stupid boy!

They're actual 8 feet tall lizards who shapeshift and take the form of, say, Tony Blair, the Queen, or Kris Kristofferson, who have been outed by Icke as space lizards who literally eat live babies. Literally.

Edited by Woyzeck

• Paid Members
Just read a huge thing on Mr Icke via wikipedia, im slightly confussed into how hes come up with half of his theories.

He uncovers these truths by speaking to people* who've personally witnessed the lizards, and by investigating/meditating **

* Paranoid schizophrenics

** A combination of dropping a shitload of acid, and his own schizophrenia

You missed out weed.

Found this via the ukcolumn.org forum.

My interest was hearing Icke's views on Common Purpose, the charity that trains future leaders, it goes on to cover paedophilia in the establishment. Mensa also gets a mention here.

Oh and there is a mention of reptillians for those who find Lizards erotic ;)

Edited by Dynamite Duane

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-11444022

Thought this recent story about the planet discovered in the 'Goldilocks' zone would be relevant to this thread considering the recent story from the Telegraph.

I honestly think something big is coming in relation to some form of extraterrestrial disclosure. Seems to be more and more news recognising the genuine possibility of Alien life in a serious way rather than in a mocking sense which leads me to believe this is a gradual media preparing of the public towards a bigger and more ground breaking story.

we`re (most of us anyway) are not falling for the fake wars, terrorist attacks and threat level increases. Another world war is too big for us to take on at the moment because, well theres noone left to fight. And any devistation from trying to annoy the Koreans is way too much even for the NWO to handle.

So what we going to do? We cant stimulate the economy, we`re not listening to the leaders cause they`re all ideots and we wont fall for a new threat because the last few havent worked too well.

ALIENS!

Now imagine if an alien craft did land, or attack us! The western world would unite and ask for more `allies` to join in. Now we have a nice new world war for them to kill off the weak and control whats left with 100% grasp. And we all suddenly forget the failed attempts of the past.

The aliens are coming, they`re the only things we havent fought yet!

Ok now i read about the "Goldilocks zone" find, an im open to the fact there may be life out there somewhere.

But in regards to ufo's, what is peoples thoughts? Im just confussed as to how people reckon ufos come here all the time, when (to my knowledge) no planet in out solar system could contain life as we know it. I know of moons of saturn that may harbour some sort of "new life" in many many years to come. (i think is it europa, it has lakes made of methane.)

But outside our solar system, there is nothing for millions/billions of light years? So , allthough i may be wrong, How would these "aliens" get here? Many would of needed to perfect light speed travel, and then some of which would of travelled X ammount of years to get here. (i think this latest find is 20 light years away for example.).

So life out there? Possible yes.

Life coming here? Looking like a no.

Well what im saying is, great maybe they could travel at the speed of light.........but wouldnt in then take them 20+ years to get here? and i dont know bout you, but id get pretty pissed off if i got here and in there eyes saw we were a bit backwards.

Because it'd be another 20 years home!

Well what im saying is, great maybe they could travel at the speed of light.........but wouldnt in then take them 20+ years to get here? and i dont know bout you, but id get pretty pissed off if i got here and in there eyes saw we were a bit backwards.

Because it'd be another 20 years home!

20 - 40 years of space travel might be a lot of time from an Earthling point of view... But who knows... Aliens might live to 1000 and 20 - 40 years would be a short period in their life... ;-)

This may be true, although id think in anybodys estimation 20+ years is a long time, and depending on where they are from, isnt the nearest galaxy 1000+ light years away?

In regards to the hawing/einstien theorys, i havent heard of these, although did watch the hawking program on saturday as was wondering how it is he thinks these ideas will work? His theory was about time travel. Some of it made sense, that large objects drag on time etc, although his theory to obit the nearest super massive black hole was what got me. The mechanics behind it were fine , (iif you orbit the black hole for 5 years, 10 years will have passed on earth aparently), but im unsure yyou could orbit a black hole..........and another problem would be getting there and back.......tis X ammount of million light years away.

This may be true, although id think in anybodys estimation 20+ years is a long time, and depending on where they are from, isnt the nearest galaxy 1000+ light years away?

In regards to the hawing/einstien theorys, i havent heard of these, although did watch the hawking program on saturday as was wondering how it is he thinks these ideas will work? His theory was about time travel. Some of it made sense, that large objects drag on time etc, although his theory to obit the nearest super massive black hole was what got me. The mechanics behind it were fine , (iif you orbit the black hole for 5 years, 10 years will have passed on earth aparently), but im unsure yyou could orbit a black hole..........and another problem would be getting there and back.......tis X ammount of million light years away.

Thing is though, your perceptions are based on what WE know currently of physics and technology. A theory is that we're quite a young planet compared to some parts of the universe and it's thought that alien races have existed for millions, possibly billions of years longer than humans and would thus have more advanced technology and knowledge about the physics of the Universe so what we see as the speed of light and travelling through space and other elements of the Universe, even at its most advanced level may, in a sense, be "The Universe for Dummies" compared to a more advanced alien species.