The Fortean/paranormal/conspiracy thread

Astro Hollywood

Yes, it was interesting at the time, but pretty sure it's been debunked all by itself since some of the stuff he said would start happening hasn't happened.

I recently been listening to after dark radio were they had a special on him the whole idea of time travel really interests me,John was like nostradumus without any correct predictions.

• Paid Members

Has anyone read about the mountain of the dead - the Dyatlov pass incident? Well worth checking out if you have the time!

yeh that's propped up in here before, ive read quite abit about it. It's an creepy tale but debunkers seem to think it's fairly obvious what really happened. A movie came out about this year, i was interested to see it until i saw it starred a chick from Hollyoaks and ended up being one these 'found footage' movies, Here's the imdb page. It's directed by Renny Harlin so i'll still probably give it a go at some point.

Has anyone read about the mountain of the dead - the Dyatlov pass incident? Well worth checking out if you have the time!

yeh that's propped up in here before, ive read quite abit about it. It's an creepy tale but debunkers seem to think it's fairly obvious what really happened.
And what do debunkers think really happened? Is that the "someone in the group went mental from snowblindness or something" story?

• Moderators

yeh that's propped up in here before, ive read quite abit about it. It's an creepy tale but debunkers seem to think it's fairly obvious what really happened.
And what do debunkers think really happened? Is that the "someone in the group went mental from snowblindness or something" story?
Avalanche and hypothermia.

• Paid Members

I can live without the amusing references to Mulder & Scully and the hilarious photos of snow. I assumed there was a plausible explanation, but was hoping for something a bit better written to be honest.EDIT: It's cool, I've found one.

Is this a joke? You are aware the explanation you posted is exactly the same as the one Astro posted?

I can live without the amusing references to Mulder & Scully and the hilarious photos of snow. I assumed there was a plausible explanation, but was hoping for something a bit better written to be honest.EDIT: It's cool, I've found one.

Is this a joke? You are aware the explanation you posted is exactly the same as the one Astro posted?
Yes, but without the shitty writing style. I just wanted the facts without the "humour", that's all.