The Fortean/paranormal/conspiracy thread

Astro Hollywood

The "Alex Jones is a government plant" one has been around for about as long as he has and it's an easy one to push since he does more damage than good to just about any subject he puts his hands on and is probably the highest profile conspiracy theorist of the lot.

EDIT

Posted before somewhere but this guy is doing a good job of tearing Jones BS apart without resorting to silly tin foil antics or the usual conspiracy community back stabbing.

http://leavingalexjonestown.blogspot.co.uk...9/02/intro.html

Edited by The King Of Swing

Surprised there hasn't been much of a mention of this:-http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/jun/0...ilderberg-groupAlex Jones is over here at the moment as well, protesting it. Has the nutter popped up being interviewed anywhere?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-22832994On the Politics show this morning. There are no words. Edited by SexxyJessica

• Paid Members

The people doing the interview and the show did themselves no favours either. Cringeworthy all round I think.Although I think Jones is smarter than people give him credit for.

Cobblers. He's a total idiot. Aaronovitch and Andrew Neil are great there, giving him the rope to hang himself with.

Cobblers. He's a total idiot.

How many times did he mention his website? He was on that show to make sure that it made some sort of impact (which it has done, as he's been covered in The Telegraph, the Daily Mail, and the Huffington Post) in order to further push his name and to push his websites (of which he has four) and other associated business ventures.He punts shit like his infowars health products, even offering some sort of franchise thing to punt the products that he sells.He makes a living out of this shit, and has managed to position himself at the forefront of it. Quite smart in my opinion.

Being a snake oil salesman is no indication of intelligence. All it means is you have the gall to exploit morons.

I never said he was intelligent, I said he was smart. He's worked in radio pretty much all of his working life, and has seized upon a niche that has proved to be pretty profitable for him by all accounts.It's obvious (especially in that interview) that he lays it on thick. It's his gimmick, as they say in the wrestling game.

Being King of the Idiots doesn't get any respect from me, David. He was made to look like a complete tool by proper journalists. The fact he sold an extra health drink to Johhny Tinfoil is neither here nor there.Edit: a comment from Alex Jones' website:

It is really funny to me that the way that a Sigil is made is to remove all vowels and repeating consanants and then mirror the image so that the sleeping sub conscious can reverse the image as we sleep. Funny that BBC equates to BC aka the Bohemian Club aka the retard faggots that think they own the world. I care not to offend these butt buddy earth rapists and propagandists! This is Native Pride and it always will be. Besides; The Redwoods are Ours not these fucking chump as Devil Worshipping Baby Killers. Fuck them all to death! And if you read these Email any of you bitches in centralized Government, I could give a fuck, bitches! This Our Native Homeland and you are the only immigrants that I can see. Now take your chemtrail, stratospheric, geo engineered, hyperfluoridated Nazi asses out into space and take off your helmets and suck the air out of your reptile lungs Mother Fuckers!!! We do not need you trying to kill us all off. We are tired of your hatred toward those unlike your shit wand selves that take more than you need in all the forms of the greed. Trying to get us to enjoy the rape of Mother Earth in our hearts and minds. You fucks are all crazy zealots whom need to be eaten by those who are starving because of your tyrannical take it all corporate zeitgeist. We need you bitches like the people need AIDS or Cancer. SO crawl into your fucking hole and die already! And remember! Custer Died For Your Sins. Free Leonard Peltier! AIM for LIFE!!!

Oh. Wow. That's some serious mental illness there. Edited by Loki

It's ok to say that Alex Jones is "smart" enough to exploit a gap in the market of mentally ill people. He at least is energetic enough to do that. To entertain for one fleeting moment the absolute shite that he spews is in any way credible is to mark oneself as a drooling mongoloid who deserves to be fleeced, exploited and divested of dignity.

Edited by Wendell Cooley

It's ok to say that Alex Jones is "smart" enough to exploit a gap in the market of mentally ill people. He at least is energetic enough to do that. To entertain for one fleeting moment the absolute shite that he spews is in any way credible is to mark oneself as a drooling mongoloid who deserves to be fleeced, exploited and divested of dignity.

Credible? Of course he isn't. I personally find some of his stuff entertaining in a Jerry Springer-esque kind of way, but he's never to be taken seriously.

Being King of the Idiots doesn't get any respect from me, David. He was made to look like a complete tool by proper journalists. The fact he sold an extra health drink to Johhny Tinfoil is neither here nor there.

He doesn't get any respect from me either, I'm just saying that he's not an idiot. He plays his game, draws in his "marks" and takes their money in exchange for performing his gimmick. Edited by David