Official Darts Thread

Dai

• 3 weeks later...

Great game, alright scoring but great check outs did it for Nicholson. When he missed the two darts for the match at 9-8 up I thought he had blew it but good on him for pulling out that last leg. I think King will take this final pretty easily now though. But i'll be supporting Nicholson.

Edited by hbk4life

:laugh:

Wow. That was some day and night for Paul Nicholson. Beating Lewis, King and of course and especially Taylor takes some doing. Amazing that he broke Taylor's throw to win after losing two legs and finished on the Double 5. To do that, then beat King showed he is tough. Seemed like a real breakthrough day for him, I like him, he's a bit of a character and a very good player to watch. For all his playing up to crowd he seems like a decent chap in his interviews, although a little odd.

I enjoyed the rapid tournament as a whole but I think it should be a bit longer. Two people in 3 games in ones day is a bit much

Edited by Baz Windham