~*UKFF's Children Thread*~

Kookoocachu

• Paid Members

I think I posted before on here that whenever my daughter had pins and needles when she was younger, she’d say she had “a spicy foot”. She’s 10 now and it’s stuck. We all call it a spicy foot or leg in this house now and don’t even bat an eyelid.

My wife’s just told me earlier on she couldn’t find her phone. Turned out my daughter was sitting on it and didn’t realise until someone tried to phone my wife and it started buzzing. Apparently she didn’t even look up from her tablet, just passed the phone to her mum and matter of factly said “my bum was fizzing”. Kids are weird. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, wandshogun09 said:

I think I posted before on here that whenever my daughter had pins and needles when she was younger, she’d say she had “a spicy foot”. She’s 10 now and it’s stuck. We all call it a spicy foot or leg in this house now and don’t even bat an eyelid.

Not just in your house either, that's what it's been called in our house ever since you first mentioned it on here!

2 day trip to Great Ormond Street for an MRI and various other stuff. I think the last time I went a hospital was when my dad died so I have an incredible amount of anxiety attached to them. But the staff have been incredible with our son and done as much as they can. There's a long road ahead but trying my best to keep my shit together.