Funniest Moment of 2007

tiger_rick

Funniest Moment of 2007  

148 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

Santino selling the stunner, saluting in mid air. Awesome. Probably the best pay off to any angle produced by WWE or TNA this year. Depressing and funny at the same time. Dichotomous greatness.

Edited by Supremo

• Paid Members

This would be my 5th year voting in the UKFF Awards and never have i seen one person rack up five nominations.

People only watch the WWE and the WWE isn't very funny.
well thats open to debate. some people thought a video of a lot of wrestlers going to play vollyball mid way through a show was the funniest thng ever, i didnt it just seemed stupid to me. TNA has its funny moments, the "tomko give me a beat" was good, cant remember when that was, everything roles together, but the point is from what ive seen of TNA in 2007 there wasnt alot that was funny without being stupid too and i doubt NOAH's not a hot bed of comedy moments

• Paid Members

TNA has its funny moments, the "tomko give me a beat" was good, cant remember when that was, everything roles together, but the point is from what ive seen of TNA

That was actually in WWE :), think it was at the Royal Rumble a few years back.

• Paid Members

TNA has its funny moments, the "tomko give me a beat" was good, cant remember when that was, everything roles together, but the point is from what ive seen of TNA

That was actually in WWE :), think it was at the Royal Rumble a few years back.
Someone had a massive sign in the front row of one of the last TNA ppv's with "Tomko...Gimme a Beat!" wrote on it. I laughed plenty!. :laugh:

I wouldn't say WWE is "not funny", it can be funny at times - particularly Regal who has always seemed to have a really, really good grasp of what works in terms of delivery, facial expressions. The problem is they do so much "comedy" that just isn't funny (normally involving Triple H) that at times it seems like there's too much and it dilutes the good stuff. With the whole DX thing in 2006 it was like there was too much of it on the shows. If they had just left it to people like Regal, Austin, JBL, Santino, Jillian and Big Show over the last few years then I think it would have worked better than wheeling out Big Dick Johnson or having Triple H imply Vince is gay every other week. That said, Santino in five nominations might be overkill. Cryme Tyme are also in two of them, Regal is in two as well.