Paid Members Tommy! Posted January 10, 2008 Paid Members Posted January 10, 2008 TNA has its funny moments, the "tomko give me a beat" was good, cant remember when that was, everything roles together, but the point is from what ive seen of TNAThat was actually in WWE , think it was at the Royal Rumble a few years back.shit, i said everything roles together. the paperatzi productions skits were funny though, im sure they were in TNA,
Paid Members Gordon_The_Gopher Posted January 18, 2008 Paid Members Posted January 18, 2008 How do you pick from that list??! Gold I tells ya!Any of the Kevin Nash/Papperatzi productions stuff deserved a nomination. As did The Dating Game.But alas, I went with the Regal/Cryme Tyme dance off! Money, money, yeah, yeah!
Loki Posted January 18, 2008 Posted January 18, 2008 The Paparazzi stuff was better than these choices, I agree. So I vote "other".
alexander Posted January 18, 2008 Posted January 18, 2008 Your signature is a huge load of shit, Loki. Who the hell said that?
bigjay Posted January 19, 2008 Posted January 19, 2008 Has to be Coach adn Regal dancin, Regal's face before he started dancin was FN funnyAlso one that was not on here was May Young kissing Mr McMahon, then Vince siad to coach "That made me horny" then coach siad "sir thats DIGUSTING!!" and then Vince said "i guess you have not heard the pharse Old Chicken makes good soup"
Recommended Posts