So what's unacceptable?

Chris B

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest May 19th

I can not believe the amount of attention this post has received. Especially since its just some "faggot" crying because he got is g-string all in a twist. I

I can not believe the amount of attention this post has received. Especially since its just some "faggot" crying because he got is g-string all in a twist. I

I can not believe the amount of attention this post has received. Waffle, waffle, homophobia, I'm the manliest man who ever lived, blah blah blah.

Possibly the best post i've ever seen.
It's people like you two who make me embarrassed to go to British wrestling shows.

I can not believe the amount of attention this post has received. Waffle, waffle, homophobia, I'm the manliest man who ever lived, blah blah blah.

It's people like you two who make me embarrassed to go to British wrestling shows.
Well in fairness Freaky, I don't think your kind are welcome at the the shows these guys enjoy. :rolleyes:

Well in fairness Freaky, I don't think your kind are welcome at the the shows these guys enjoy. :rolleyes:
I always knew Freaky was gay.

You think this is bad.I go to 3CW shows in Billingham where the audience still finds it acceptable to shout "Paki! Paki!", "Go wash your skin!" and "You stink of curry!" at Asian wrestlers, and "Ching Chong Chinaman!" at Japanese wrestlers...

Mid-Summer Showdown sure was fun this year wasn't it? :D